• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Tractor Supply has the 5x10 utility trailer with wood floors on sale for $999. Pricematched at Lowes for same +10%, came to $899 + tax. For me total was $953 here in PA. Don't know if this was a national deal or not.

Member Summary

5x10 Utility Trailer
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It is not national since it is not the same model/brand etc trailer - it is against the PM policy Lowe's has. Even Lowe's own 5x10 trailers are actually made by different manufacturers (sure TS may use the same folks for their needs, but it is going to be a different sticker). They sure can do PM that since trailers seat on their lot for months, but YMMV
Still, a good deal for that specific one.

How do you know its not the same manufacturer, have you seen it, can you positively identify it as not being from the same manufacturer. FWIW I got Lowes to pm a trailer from Harbor Freight the 5 x 8 ft and got it out the door hooked up to my car for $505

Dang, I thought this was an enclosed trailer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014