• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
buydig offers the Sony Bloggie Duo 1080p HD Digital Camcorder in White (pictured) or Violet, model no. MHS-FS2, bundled with Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and Adobe Premiere Elements 10 for Windows and Mac, model no. 65136565, for $129.99 plus free shipping. The 4.9-oz. digital camcorder features a 1920x1080/30p (1080p) video resolution, 5-megapixel still images, 4GB internal memory, 2.7" and 2" LCD displays, SteadyShot image stabilization, flip-out USB arm, HDMI, and more.
LINK

Member Summary

pic
Thanks sartor
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Title read for me at a quick glance:

Snoop Bloggie Dog.

The software alone has been down to around $90 on Amazon, so you are paying $40 for the Bloggie which is a pretty good deal. Note that you need some serious hardware for Premiere. Photoshop Elements will run ok on something with multiple core and 2+ gigs of ram but Premiere needs twice that. Its Adobe, it just gets more bloated every version....

i am looking for a decent camcorder any suggestions

What are you going to be recording and how long do you expect your recordings to be? What is your budget? Most digital cameras these days are better than the sub $200 camcorders.

200 is about what i want 2 pay

These are handy but limited, no pause and all editing must be done in software. The unit is great to keep around for capturing quick moments, and will actually take a 40 min video if you don't need to zoom, pause etc.

yakky said:   What are you going to be recording and how long do you expect your recordings to be? What is your budget? Most digital cameras these days are better than the sub $200 camcorders.

I shopped for months looking at cheaper lower cost video recorders. I settled on this for functionality and the ability to quickly grab it and snap a video. I love it, works great, very user friendly, easy to throw in pocket etc.

yakky said:   The software alone has been down to around $90 on Amazon, so you are paying $40 for the Bloggie which is a pretty good deal. Note that you need some serious hardware for Premiere. Photoshop Elements will run ok on something with multiple core and 2+ gigs of ram but Premiere needs twice that. Its Adobe, it just gets more bloated every version....

Good price breakdown. I don't know if I want Premiere. I definitely don't need Photoshop Elements. I wish they just sold me the camera for $40. Saw it for $70 in another thread.

Double post

sygyzy said:   yakky said:   The software alone has been down to around $90 on Amazon, so you are paying $40 for the Bloggie which is a pretty good deal. Note that you need some serious hardware for Premiere. Photoshop Elements will run ok on something with multiple core and 2+ gigs of ram but Premiere needs twice that. Its Adobe, it just gets more bloated every version....

Good price breakdown. I don't know if I want Premiere. I definitely don't need Photoshop Elements. I wish they just sold me the camera for $40. Saw it for $70 in another thread.

If you just need a simple HD pocket cam, The Flips are nice and can be found for around $30-40 for a refurb. The Kodak ZX3 is also a nice choice but in the $50-70 range. I can't say I really like the units with non-removable batteries. We all know what happens to batteries, especially if you let them sit too long, as usually happens with a camcorder.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014