rated:
Regal Crown Club Survey and Get 25 FREE Credits

Regal Link

Expires 04/02/12

Member Summary

Regal Crown Club
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Completing this survey by April 2nd entitles you to 25 EXTRA Credits added to your Regal Crown Club account, and be entered to win one of (25) $25 Regal eGift cards. eGift cards can be used for admission or concession purchases at any Regal Cinemas, United Artists or Edwards theatres across the country.

At the end of the survey, you will be prompted for your name, city, state, zip and email address and then click submit. Your information will not be shared with anyone outside Regal Entertainment Group and will only be used to contact you in the event that you are a selected winner. Only a fully completed survey entitles you to take part in the prize drawing. Members can only fill out the survey and be eligible for the 25 extra credits one (1) time. Please allow 2 weeks for extra credits to be awarded to your Regal Crown Club account. eGift card winners will be notified by email, please allow 2 weeks for delivery.

Takes roughly 5 minutes to complete the survey.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks ecosaturn!

TY OP!

thanks

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you - hope it's not a scam because I went for it!

Thanks OP

Thanks. I took the survey. Hope I will get my 25 free credits. I remember long ago I took a survey similar to this and I never did get my credits.

awesome thanks!

thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014