• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

add to cart for $599.99
$50.00 off w/coupon SBE58123 (Ends 03/31)
$30 MIR (Ends 03/31)
$519.99
Free Shipping

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ntel Core i7-3930K
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For 520$, i can buy refurbished desktop ASUS the whole computer with i7 processor at COWBOON.COM, so this is not a DEAL.....

What are you talking about? If you were planning on buying this exact CPU and this was the cheapest price available for it then it most certainly is a deal! Just because you can't afford it or don't think it's a bargain doesn't mean anything!

drnyinyithan said:   For 520$, i can buy refurbished desktop ASUS the whole computer with i7 processor at COWBOON.COM, so this is not a DEAL.....

drnyinyithan said:   For 520$, i can buy refurbished desktop ASUS the whole computer with i7 processor at COWBOON.COM, so this is not a DEAL.....

Retarded comment of the day above....

Anyways, looks amazing

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html

Any recommendations on a Motherboard able to use all (most)of that power? Is liquid cooling a must to get value from this chip?

Honestly, likely a Hyper 212+ would be fine. I can overclock my 2500k to 4.5ghz easy.

Not sure on the mobo though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014