• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Harbor Freight Tools
See Harbor Freight Tools promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Harbor Freight 25% Off Printable Coupon
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Wrong.

% off coupons apply to *most* every item that doesn't have a product specific coupon already. Doesn't matter if it... (more)

MrLateNite (Apr. 06, 2012 @ 12:53p) |

I never had a problem using coupon for sale items. Is this a recent change?

ZenNUTS (Apr. 07, 2012 @ 3:51p) |

I just used a 20% coupon on a set of aluminum ramps on sale. No problems.

chrispitude (Apr. 07, 2012 @ 4:22p) |

Fine print on this coupon says "Use this coupon to save 25% on any one single item purchased when you shop at a Harbor Freight Tools store," followed by a list of items it can't be used on and ways that it cannot be used.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Printable? That's a scan, and it points to the back for more info. How am I supposed to present this to the cashier?

How often do they have percent off sales like this? There is a big ticket item that I want to buy but I am not financially ready yet

They have 20% coupons all of the time.

unnamedone said:   How often do they have percent off sales like this? There is a big ticket item that I want to buy but I am not financially ready yet

BB, what's the source for this coupon, so we can look for it and help clarify the gift card question?

As a general rule HF %off coupons are nothing but ginmmicks since they can't be used for anything that has any sort of instant or product specific coupon already advertised. That includes anything in any of their sales flyers. In addition they exclude most other product categories like compressors , etc. If that is not bad enough HF limits the use of any of their free item and %off coupons to one per customer per day.

labboypro said:   Printable? That's a scan, and it points to the back for more info. How am I supposed to present this to the cashier?

exactly!

fine print, says original coupon must be presented to cashier.

poison7FL said:   labboypro said:   Printable? That's a scan, and it points to the back for more info. How am I supposed to present this to the cashier?

exactly!

fine print, says original coupon must be presented to cashier.

I will try to have more info soon
As soon as I get it you will get it.

Harbor Freight coupons are good on all sale and regular priced items, excluding air compressors, floor jacks, generators, welders, and rolling tool boxes. Also not good on ITC memberships or giftcards. They have these 25% off one item coupons on major holidays to rack up the sales and support their greedy owner who cut almost every benefit to the associate.

You can get the coupons from in-store; the cashier gave me a set last week when I made a purchase from the Fairfield, California location. The free $10 GC offer is for signing up with their Inside Track Club.

This isn't a printable coupon. Obviously a scan as already mentioned. Maybe in this mornings paper?

A quick Google found this on the HF website from LAST YEAR: http://www.harborfreight.com/eastercoupon.html
I'm betting they will have something here in the near future for this year as well...

cnIsfg said:   As a general rule HF %off coupons are nothing but ginmmicks since they can't be used for anything that has any sort of instant or product specific coupon already advertised. That includes anything in any of their sales flyers. In addition they exclude most other product categories like compressors , etc. If that is not bad enough HF limits the use of any of their free item and %off coupons to one per customer per day.

Look to see if your item is on sale or at a lower price on HF website. If it is lower print out the page and bring it to HF with your coupon and they will PM the website and give you the % off. I just did this on a number of items Friday

I am holding an original coupon, the free $10 gift card is " With purchase of a 1 year inside track club membership. Item no. 403"

FiveforFighting said:   I am holding an original coupon,
where did you get that coupon ?

FiveforFighting said:   I am holding an original coupon, the free $10 gift card is " With purchase of a 1 year inside track club membership. Item no. 403"At a cost of $29.99 per year. NOT a deal unless you want the membership!

OP, the coupon is for 25% off of one item only. That should be reflected in your title, since it greatly affects the hotness of the deal.

RegUSPatOff said:   FiveforFighting said:   I am holding an original coupon,
where did you get that coupon ?

Got it with an in-store purchase last week.

They had stacks of them at the registers today. I grabbed 5.

cnIsfg said:   That includes anything in any of their sales flyers.

Not exactly. The 20% or 25% CAN be used on SALE ITEMS (except for the categories that are excluded - welders, compressors, etc).

Connman said:   FiveforFighting said:   I am holding an original coupon, the free $10 gift card is " With purchase of a 1 year inside track club membership. Item no. 403"At a cost of $29.99 per year. NOT a deal unless you want the membership!

I joined last year, and the membership paid for itself almost immediately when they had a $50 off Inside Track coupon on the exact welder I wanted to buy.

I'm definitly joining again.

Am I the only one surprised that HF will be open Easter Sunday when so many other stores, like Target and Staples, will be closed?

Updated with link

For all of those wondering, almost any cashier will accept the CODE on the BOTTOM of the coupon in lieu of the actual coupon. They give these things out like candy so they are not really one to turn someone down that wants to use something that is incredibly easy to come by. Think Macy's and their 20% off coupons. You can ASK for them at the store and they give you the discount without question (I was an employee, I know.)

I have pulled up 20% off coupons on my phone at HF and they just punch in the numbers and off I go! They are a sale driven store and they don't make any bones about it.

Butcherboy said:   Updated with link I just got my 25 % coupon in my email...
"seems" to be a "unique" code number linked to your email address . . .

Can use only the original coupon at my local Homedepot, no prints/copy

Connman said:   Am I the only one surprised that HF will be open Easter Sunday when so many other stores, like Target and Staples, will be closed?

Well, while you're out looking for hidden eggs, I'll be saving 25% at Harbor Freight.

cnIsfg said:   As a general rule HF %off coupons are nothing but ginmmicks since they can't be used for anything that has any sort of instant or product specific coupon already advertised. That includes anything in any of their sales flyers.

Wrong.

% off coupons apply to *most* every item that doesn't have a product specific coupon already. Doesn't matter if it's regular, sale or clearance, OR has a product specific coupon and you simply don't use that coupon and instead use the % off one instead (dumb but doable if the % is lower on the item specific coupon).

Yeah, there are a few exceptions but they are few. Basically if it's in the flyer and doesn't have a coupon, you can get the extra % off.

cnIsfg said:   As a general rule HF %off coupons are nothing but ginmmicks since they can't be used for anything that has any sort of instant or product specific coupon already advertised. That includes anything in any of their sales flyers. In addition they exclude most other product categories like compressors , etc. If that is not bad enough HF limits the use of any of their free item and %off coupons to one per customer per day.I never had a problem using coupon for sale items. Is this a recent change?

ZenNUTS said:   I never had a problem using coupon for sale items. Is this a recent change?

I just used a 20% coupon on a set of aluminum ramps on sale. No problems.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014