• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy just dropped the price of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare to $34.99

Here is Amazon's link because as we all know, they usually do the same (match) when sales like this pop up at their competitors for very popular games.

"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is First-person Shooter rooted in a fictional, but ultra realistic near-future conflict of mostly American forces with those of the Russian Federation around the globe. The third installment in the Modern Warfare branch of the Call of Duty franchise, Modern Warfare 3 features a heavy focus on multiplayer gameplay which includes innovative new functionality that encourages multiple gameplay combat strategies, a new 2-player co-op option, new play modes, weapons and more. The game also includes a gripping single player campaign that picks up where Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 left off, and game integration with the Call of Duty: Elite online service."

Member Summary

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very cool.The price drops about 20%.It desires buying.

Newegg had the PC Version for same price last week. Don't know if deal still is on.

I'm surprised Amazon still hasn't dropped the price.
Have some Amazon credit, I'd rather buy it from them.

forzaINTER said:   I'm surprised Amazon still hasn't dropped the price.
Have some Amazon credit, I'd rather buy it from them.

Amazon matched price now $34.99. link

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014