• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

CowBoom
Need a CowBoom coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Pre-owned Sprint Samsung Google Nexus 4G
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'd be all over this if only it was not 4G. I need a new phone for Sero and this isn't going to work for the extra $20 on top...

so whats the trick to getting better grade?

seeing 4 only

I see grade 5... Not good enough though as a possible scratched screen would make it useless in my eyes

1 Item is physically broken
2 Item is cracked or dented
3 Item has dents or dings
4 Significant scratches or scuffs
5 Some scratches and/or signs of use
6 Some fine scratches or minor scuffs
7 Overall good condition
8 Almost new, minor signs of use
9 Like New

Edit: came back to refresh and see if grade would change (hopefully go up) and now im seeing grade 4 as well... sucks as I could use a backup phone for those drunken nights when I leave mine @ the bar..

Condition: Pre-owned Product Grade:
4 - Significant scratches or scuffs

I wouldn't buy a phone unless it was graded 6 or higher.

I'm confused..isn't this supposed to be the phone with Ice Cream Sandwich on it? The description says Android 2.3?

You're thinking of the Galaxy Nexus, not the plain old (OG) Nexus.

CheaporBust said:   I'm confused..isn't this supposed to be the phone with Ice Cream Sandwich on it? The description says Android 2.3?

Good phone. Signal level issue that people were reporting isn't really "an issue" - i've had this phone for a while now, love it

Grade 5's right now but I would get at least a 6 or better. I got a "6" Epic Touch II and it was so beat up I had to return it. Looked more like a 1 or 2. At least the return was hassle free.

I get the message
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
OOS!

imtiaz78 said:   I get the message
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
OOS!

Funny - I just added one to my cart w/o problem. Went up to checkout but did not want since it was a Grade 5.

i got this deal but the phone they sent me had a bad esn (lost or stolen). thanks CowBoom!

you will have better luck buying better things at the local flee market then cow boom

The one CowBoom shipped me also had bad esn. Reported stolen. Idiots could take 3min to check before ship

Cowmanure is owned by Bestbuy so expect too much.

I haven't ordered one of these from CowBoom, but have ordered three phones from them in the last few months, all grade 5, two of the phones were in excellent condition, you had to look hard to find the flaws, one had a very small scratch on the outer edge of the bezel, and a couple of scratches on the battery cove, but those scratches didn't seem to detract from the appearance of the phone. All three had screens that were like new.

Of course your mileage may vary, just wanting to share that they do sometimes ship nice phones as grade 5. I honestly don't think they do a very good job of grading their phones.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014