• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link to rebate form

credit to damnyou @ sd

Too bad the Staplez FARewards batteries deal was a week too early.

Previous thread discussion

Member Summary

Duracell
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Déjà vu...

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Link to rebate form

credit to damnyou @ sd

It may not be too
late for Staples. Their FYQ2 ends April 30 and they may run promos to goose their sales. 4 weeks of FARewards batteries
* 2 pkgs * $12.99 = $102!

Dano

C'mon Staples. I'm trying to wire up a giant AAA battery array to run the house for a while on last year's Staples FAR battery deals. On top of that, last Duracell offer was fubar, thanks to the craptastic fulfillment company that handled it. Ended up getting $40.10 instead of the $25... so maybe we can get a redux on that as well.

I thought I was the lucky one--I received not one, but two $25 cards on that deal. Figured it was a mistake on their part. Hope lots of you other FWers were equally compensated!

labboypro said:   C'mon Staples. I'm trying to wire up a giant AAA battery array to run the house for a while on last year's Staples FAR battery deals. On top of that, last Duracell offer was fubar, thanks to the craptastic fulfillment company that handled it. Ended up getting $40.10 instead of the $25... so maybe we can get a redux on that as well.

labboypro said:   C'mon Staples. I'm trying to wire up a giant AAA battery array to run the house for a while on last year's Staples FAR battery deals. On top of that, last Duracell offer was fubar, thanks to the craptastic fulfillment company that handled it. Ended up getting $40.10 instead of the $25... so maybe we can get a redux on that as well.

And I would have succeeded except every damn one of the anodes of the batteries leaked or attracted foreign matter which caused a giant fire from which emanated a massive cloud of blue-green smoke which enveloped my neighborhood and caused the evacuation of every house within a 5 mile radius, including the local fire department and animal shelter.

Thanks again, Duracell!!

In case they pull the rebate form early...

Gertrude23 said:   I thought I was the lucky one--I received not one, but two $25 cards on that deal. Figured it was a mistake on their part. Hope lots of you other FWers were equally compensated!

]

+1

I rec'd 2 also. $50.

Same here - not sure how it happened, but I'm not asking questions.

EradicateSpam said:   I rec'd 2 also. $50.

Gertrude23 said:   I thought I was the lucky one--I received not one, but two $25 cards on that deal. Figured it was a mistake on their part. Hope lots of you other FWers were equally compensated!

I got two as well... one arrived about when I expected... the other about a month later.

Spooie said:   Same here - not sure how it happened, but I'm not asking questions.

EradicateSpam said:   I rec'd 2 also. $50.

The reason you got two is that the fulfillment company was removing a $4.95 monthly service fee from the $25 card (unlawfully, because it had been zero months since it was issued, and most states require n months to pass before incurring fees, others do not allow fees at all). The early birds (including me) who got stung by the fee, contacted Duracell... they responded by telling us to keep the $20.05 cards, and they would send out a second card... which turned out to also have the $4.95 fee deducted, so we got $40.10. Later people lucked out because they got the "replacement" card as well, but no fees were deducted from either. You're welcome

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Link to rebate form

credit to damnyou @ sd

The Staples offer will be back
By 6/30/2012

Buy $100 of Duracell products
As a reminder, if $100 seems like a high threshold, Duracell also makes batteries and adapters for laptops, cameras, and other devices. How good the deal is will vary greatly depending on each particular item however -- Duracell's specialty items are generally rather expensive.

triamarker said:   In case they pull the rebate form early...Heads-up to everyone - the rebate form states "one redemption per business",
business address and business email addy.

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   triamarker said:   In case they pull the rebate form early...Heads-up to everyone - the rebate form states "one redemption per business", ...The last rebate said the same thing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014