• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Palmetto State Armory has the Sig Pro 2022 in 40S&W AND 9mm (Thanks Longshot!) on sale for $349.99:

Link for 40S&W

Link for 9mm

This is a great deal for a solid polymer based handgun. Furthermore, this is a extremely good price. I'm a FFL dealer and my distributor price can't even beat this.

Member Summary

Sig Pro 2022 40 (43.43kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The .40 Cal is back at the above price: LINK
9mm is out of stock.

The link option didn't work for me: http://palmettostat... (more)

FrugalFreddy (Jul. 24, 2012 @ 2:59p) |

9mm is back in stock.

Can anyone answer my questions?

Slickone (Aug. 03, 2012 @ 12:00p) |

Every seller requires shipping to an FFL. I wouldn't compare a Taurus to a Sig they just aren't in the same leauge as fa... (more)

dzer0 (Aug. 03, 2012 @ 2:44p) |

Staff Summary

sig Pro 2009 was my first gun. I'll happily add this to my armory.

longshot94 said:   9mm at the same price.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/sig-sauer-sp2022-pro-9m...

Thanks longshot, missed that! Will add that to the OP

wow grat price - wish i needed one

go with the 40 instead of the 9

Problem with their webpage.... tried IE and newest Firefox....both said errors and would
not load.

I own the 2022 in 9mm... bought when it came with carrying case, clips, extra grip etc.
Excellent weapon. I would expect the 40S&W to be as good and may buy it if can get
into page.....don't know if it comes with all the goodies or not.

Have not purchased from this company previously.

Thanks OP for the post!!

I used the contact form because the PSA website listing doesn't say:
1. 10 or 15 rd capacity
2. What all comes in the box?

I'll post up the answer when I get it.

i purchased a xd on black friday and paid with credit to make payment fast. took three and a half weeks to receive.

any other one putchase thru them?

OnedeeTentee said:   I used the contact form because the PSA website listing doesn't say:
1. 10 or 15 rd capacity
2. What all comes in the box?

I'll post up the answer when I get it.

The model number shows the standard config, so I would assume 15 rounds for 9mm, 12 for 40. Should also come with the retail box and lock.

Great deal for the .40 thanks for posting!

Thanks OP and longshot94 for the postings...
Looked like they put the overview on the wrong calibers between 9 and 40....
Need $$$$$$ for all the good deals on guns lately...

Thanks for the info. I ordered the 9 after checking with my local gun shop and he confirmed that the price is below his cost. Shipping was $15 via ground.

Cashman said:   The model number shows the standard config, so I would assume 15 rounds for 9mm, 12 for 40. Should also come with the retail box and lock.

Well I haven't received a response from PSA yet, which bothers me. They're selling a product (albeit a good one) without describing all that comes with it.

Is this just the gun, magazine & box? Does anything more come with it? I'm asking anyone that knows definitively. No offense intended but I need to know for certain.

Have you heard back from PSA yet?

.40 is out of stock as of 1328hrs 4/5/2012...

Got one in .40cal, love it.

Response from PSA:

It is the 15rd capacity unless you prefer the 10.

It comes with:
  • The firearm
  • A magazine
  • The box.

You can get the same Sig 2022 for $369.99 (even 40 cal) from CDNN sports. Front cover of their spring Catalog http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ Also great place for extra mags etc.

BTW you will also receive FREE Remington T-45 shooting eyewear and a 10 pack of Radians corded earplugs with any internet order.
Not affiliated with CDNN just happy customer.

itsagame said:   Not affiliated with CDNN just happy customer.
I concurred this. I bought items from CDNN several times and awlays got them as advertised and fast shipping too. I am also another happy customer.

heartvb said:   itsagame said:   Not affiliated with CDNN just happy customer.
I concurred this. I bought items from CDNN several times and awlays got them as advertised and fash shipping too. I am also another happy customer.

+1 - buy from them all of the time also.

I have bought several items from PSA. NO issues and always fast shipping for me. They are one of my favorite retailers because I'm a cheapskate.

Ordered the 9mm on the 4/4/2012, FFL info faxed same day and still no shipment as of today (4/11/2012). Credit card charged. Emailed customer service today and the response was "I will check on that for you and get back to you as soon as possible." Guess I should have gone CDNN?

Bigfoot, I have the same issue but I know PSA is growing and is getting slammed especially around tax time. I ordered the 9mm version on 4/5 and just got a tracking # today. PSA is nice and cheap but it's a little slow right now.

Update: Picked up the sig last night from the FFL. 2 week lead time is nothing great but for the price I won't complain too loud.

UPDATE - Well finally showed up at my FFL on 4/17/2012 (ordered on the 4th). Since there were questions regarding what this gun now comes with and the lack of information on the PSA web site here is what I received:

SP2022 (Model E2022-9-B) MFG Date Mar 10 2012 (frame and slide stamped Exeter NH)
Black case with slide latches
Manual
1 magazine (15 round)
Sample tube of TW25B Lubricant/Protectant
Regal R15LC1 lock
Extra Grip (medium) – the gun came shipped with the small grip installed

Note that this gun comes with “contrast sites” (bar in front with white dot and “U” shaped bar on rear with white mark). The other version is the “night site”, that is the one with 3 dots (one in front and 2 in back). It glows from some low level radioactive type of paint. Just sharing what I found out as most of the info that I was able to find didn’t make it clear.

Now to see if this gun lives up to all of the positive reviews?

I'm looking for a 9mm for me and for my girlfriend. I'm thinking the 10lb DA trigger pull on this would be too much for an average strength female? And someone on some forum was saying they wouldn't suggest a SA/DA to a new handgun owner.(?)

I've read one person say the gun itself is not as bulky as some, but another said it's not very small for C&C.
How is the grip size?

Both stores here require shipping to a FFL, correct?

FYI:

I noticed a thread about it at SD from January that said CDNN Investments normally puts their mags on sale every so often for $10 each.

The 2022 is #12 here, which is pretty impressive for ~$350:
http://best9mm.com
#4 (Taurus PT 92) seems to be priced about the same as the 2022 there. Does the PT92 ever sell for around $350?

^ Anyone?

For those of you who received the gun from this seller - does it come with a spent shell casing? In Maryland one is required from the manufacturer and I am curious as to if you had one in you box

Midean, I'll check tonight but I don't think it did.

Well at least you guys are getting yours. I ordered the Sig 9mm from Turners in Ca over four weeks ago. They had it on sale for 419.98 with a free Sig laser. Four days before the ten day waiting period ended, I get a call and was informed that the order of 9mm Sig's sent were not Ca legal. Still waiting.

heartvb said:   .40 is out of stock as of 1328hrs 4/5/2012...

Looks like back in stock. I couldn't request a substitution for a 10rd mag though, even though someone posted PSA's written response to the contrary. I was verbally told they would ship it without any magazine due to my state's 10rd limit. I guess the different answer is due to an inventory issue on magazines.

midean said:   For those of you who received the gun from this seller - does it come with a spent shell casing? In Maryland one is required from the manufacturer and I am curious as to if you had one in you box

Don't believe it does.

maudlin said:   heartvb said:   .40 is out of stock as of 1328hrs 4/5/2012...

Looks like back in stock. I couldn't request a substitution for a 10rd mag though, even though someone posted PSA's written response to the contrary. I was verbally told they would ship it without any magazine due to my state's 10rd limit. I guess the different answer is due to an inventory issue on magazines.

Thanks for let us know....

Sorry for taking so long Midean - it does not come with a spent casing.

Is there any problem ordering from Palmetto State Armory? I got the feeling that ordering from them can take a real real long time and the customer service seem to be none.

im really having a hard time deciding between this Sig Pro 2022, and a M&P 9mm. Your thoughts? I dont like internal hammers. I once owned a Styer M40? It jammed 1/10 rounds! I checked the rounds that misfired and the internal hammer barely made a dent to the primer. I called up the gun broker and he requested I replace the hammer for like an extra 175. I gave the gun away because Id felt guilty selling that POS. Ive shot glocks before. They were standard issue to the Iraqi army and military. I was impressed and it felt better then our standard issued beretta. The M&P seems to have better reviews then glocks. So my question is M&P 9mm or Sig Pro 2022?

I can send you a shell casing

does it come with the fat grip aswell as the medium grip?

Skipping 4 Messages...
Slickone said:   9mm is back in stock.

Can anyone answer my questions?

Every seller requires shipping to an FFL. I wouldn't compare a Taurus to a Sig they just aren't in the same leauge as far as fit finish and operation (someone will probably disagree with me).

You need to get out to the range and shoot some guns, compare DA/SA to DAO and SAO. Try a compact or subcompact, shoot a polymer frame and a steel one. Like a bicycle you fit the gun to the shooter, no one is answering your questions because they can't know, you have to go find out.

Ps. My tiny wife has no trouble with Sig DA but she is cop and tough as nails, if your's is an anorexic barbie doll I would pick up an M&P 22 to start.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014