FREE HERTZ RENTAL!

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just rented a premium car with this code, got a nice new crown vic.. The codes are CDP# 1925528 US/Canada/PuertoRico PC# 36713 Europe/Asia/Australia/New Zealand/Brazil/Mexico PC# 161184. They didn't ask for a physical coupon or anything! Made small talk with the guy, got him a little bonus by buying a prepay gas thing. Obliviously this is YMMV so have a backup reservation.. This code is multi-use

Credit goes to sky2011 over in coupon trading..

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
not working..

luckjoy (May. 24, 2012 @ 9:43a) |

waste of time in checking hertz..

luckjoy (May. 24, 2012 @ 9:45a) |

Still shows higher price

luckjoy (May. 24, 2012 @ 9:45a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I tried 5 locations and about 10 dates. No matter what I try I get "The Promotion Coupon - 161184 and Rate Code - CR combination you've selected is not available for this rental either because that location isn't participating or some requirement for the offer hasn't been met."

I don't get that error for US locations and PC# 36713 but I don't see any discount either.

peste386 said:   I tried 5 locations and about 10 dates. No matter what I try I get "The Promotion Coupon - 161184 and Rate Code - CR combination you've selected is not available for this rental either because that location isn't participating or some requirement for the offer hasn't been met."

I don't get that error for US locations and PC# 36713 but I don't see any discount either.

You see the discount on the final screen..

great post! but not clear: how many days, what's total out-of-pocket?

alamo11 said:   I just rented a premium car with this code, got a nice new crown vic.. The codes are CDP# 1925528 US/Canada/PuertoRico PC# 36713 Europe/Asia/Australia/New Zealand/Brazil/Mexico PC# 161184. They didn't ask for a physical coupon or anything! Made small talk with the guy, got him a little bonus by buying a prepay gas thing. Obliviously this is YMMV so have a backup reservation.. This code is multi-use

Credit goes to sky2011 over in coupon trading..

Your name is Alamo and you are promoting Hertz?

more like robbing Hertz lol

This is an extreme YMMV situation

Tried the codes but still see no discounts . Do i call the hertz people or do it online ?
thnx

Based on the PC, this is most likely a reward redemption. ie, someone has made a certain number of rentals, and Hertz has given them a number of free days in return. Anyone using these codes is basically stealing those rentals from the company that earnt them.

If the codes no longer work it means the free rentals have been used up.

froberts2 said:   Based on the PC, this is most likely a reward redemption. ie, someone has made a certain number of rentals, and Hertz has given them a number of free days in return. Anyone using these codes is basically stealing those rentals from the company that earnt them.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

PC Code 36713 is for the Hertz Free Rental Voucher. You will be asked for the Voucher while returning the car. Good luck !!!!

draju, what's your experience with "return"? (I can't imagine anything asked "while returning")

Unicorn!

All is fine.. I just returned the POS.. The rental clerk yesterday said as the code was in the system everything was fine

Good for you. The rate i was quoted is $45/week higher than the one i got thru AAA.

froberts2 said:   Based on the PC, this is most likely a reward redemption. ie, someone has made a certain number of rentals, and Hertz has given them a number of free days in return. Anyone using these codes is basically stealing those rentals from the company that earnt them.

For the rightful owner, that hertz.

I am renting an SUV this weekend and found this code cdp 191984. It gave me a great deal on the SUV, but says Saab System p/l. Would they ask for any id if I use this code?

Nope.. This code is comcraps.. I was told today.. Supervisor Didn't care.. Gave me a Mercedes C class w/ GPS today.. 5 bucks taxes and that's it!

SinglePapa said:   draju, what's your experience with "return"? (I can't imagine anything asked "while returning")

I just returned a Hertz rental car 2 days back. I had the vouchers but was trying to return without surrendering the Vouchers but return attender asked for the vouchers without which he said that I will be charged the full price. I have used this many times and I was always asked. So good luck if you want to rent without them.

draju said:   SinglePapa said:   draju, what's your experience with "return"? (I can't imagine anything asked "while returning")

I just returned a Hertz rental car 2 days back. I had the vouchers but was trying to return without surrendering the Vouchers but return attender asked for the vouchers without which he said that I will be charged the full price. I have used this many times and I was always asked. So good luck if you want to rent without them.

This is not "vouchers" these are free days..

Returned the Mercedes, No issues.. Booked a Infinity G37 for next week..

anyone knows which hertz location [in CA bay area] carry Mercedes C-series. I have been trying to rent it for a while.

If it's of concern, use location where you just drop-off without talking to anyone

draju said:   SinglePapa said:   draju, what's your experience with "return"? (I can't imagine anything asked "while returning")

not working..

waste of time in checking hertz..

Still shows higher price

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014