• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples has the Canon Image Class D420 Monochrome Laser Printer,Color Scanner, Copier for sale officially Sunday, (can order today)for net of 76.97 plus tax and coupon

D420 Price $199.99
instant coupon -$100.00
$25 off $75 coupon -$25.00
Free shipping
ejunkie coupon cost-$1.98

Net Cost 76.97 plus tax

Link: Canon D420

Ejunkie coupon (25 off 75) coupon

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Canon ImageCLASS D420
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. Thanks, OP. Green.

i doubt that Staples will take a second coupon, especially from ejunkie. that's why the put the $100 off as a Staples coupon, but the deal is good anyway.

you can get this printer for free + tax, google this "frys d420 PM"

beepyou said:   you can get this printer for free + tax, google this "frys d420 PM"

very YMMV and not everyone here lives by a Frys.

Second coupon taken without incident.

Second coupon is not an issue. I talked to Customer Support via online chat and asked. have the printout. Plus of course, I ordered one for this price.

I see on Amazon you can get two, yes 2 toner packs for this for $21.00 delivered.

thanks for the deals. the $25 dollars coupon did took off with no issues on the Staples website

I've got stacks of these in the garage from Frys deals. Never plan to run out of ink and I can always dump these printers at any second hand store or office store.

Great deal,.... solid printer/scanner/copier but no fax, no ADF, and USB connection only. That was a great post OP with all the details and links .... well done.

I got the printer today. Easy setup, easy install, easy to use software for configurations, and great prints. It actually takes up less space on my stand then the HP inkjet I had. Very quiet, very fast, 3w sleep mode, .... I am very pleased with the purchase. Since I have long ago given up on printing photos in color at home because of the cost and quality (just take the jpegs to Walgreen's) I really have no need for color, especially considering the cartridge costs. Canon has been doing this for many years and the software/hardware show the refinements.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014