• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I've been searching for one of these for quite a few weeks and just got an email from CMC Government Supply that they just received 10 units. The price isn't the hottest deal, but just the fact that they can't be had anywhere at the moment makes this price way hotter than any auction site. Price on their website is $279 but the email reads as follows:

We received a shipment today and after filling backorders, we have 10 of the model listed below available for sale:

We do have the KT2K9BGLK19 - KEL-TEC SUB2K 9MM GLK19 BL/BLK 10RD
IN STOCK - $299.99 each
http://www.cmcgov.com/store/pc/KEL-TEC-SUB2K-9MM-GLK19-BL-BLK-10...

Our cost on these is a bit higher than normal, so the price above reflects the higher cost. The price on the website is not available for the ones we just received.

ORDERING INFORMATION:

PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY. Orders will be filled on a first come first shipped basis based upon us receiving the both a properly completed order form and signed FFL as required per the detailed instructions below. Incomplete or partial paperwork, and files or hard copy not meeting the requirements will not be accepted.

We do not collect sales tax on orders shipped from us out of the State of Texas. Texas residents must add 8.25% Texas sales tax. Add $19.00 per handgun or $32.85 per rifle, carbine, shotgun, upper or lower for standard shipping and handling within the 48 continental United States. Price quoted is based on payment by credit card or cash. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card. There are no other additional discounts. You must meet all of the required legal age and legal residence requirements to purchase this product. We only sell this product for delivery and legal use in the United States.

All firearms must be ordered separately from all of the other products we sell.

Federal law requires us to transfer this firearm to a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer in your area for delivery to you. Most local pawn shops or gun stores will provide this service to you for a small fee to process the paperwork and background check as required by law. We do not have local pick up available for individuals purchasing personal firearms.

The firearms ordering process is simple:

1) Locate a local pawn shop or gun store we can ship your firearm purchase to. Get a clean, legible and signed copy of their current Federal Firearms License. We can only ship your purchase to the address on the FFL. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us your order form with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined in this email.

2) Complete and sign the attached order form.

3) Return the order form with your payment and a copy of your local gun dealer's signed FFL to us and we will process and ship your order to the dealer for delivery to you. Most in stock firearms orders are verified, processed and shipped within 2 or 3 business days. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us your order form with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined in this email.

DO NOT FAX the documents to us. We need the signed original documents sent to us. We can accept an eMail PDF file of the scanned documents provided it is in color and the signatures in all documents MUST BE signed with BLUE ink. WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT PDF files via eMail. DO NOT eMail any other file format as it will not be recognized by our system and your order will not be processed. You can email all the scanned documents in a single full color PDF file to orders@cmcgov.com.

WE MUST HAVE ALL OF THE properly completed and signed paperwork to process your order. Due to the high volume of orders we process, ALL ORDER PAPERWORK MUST BE SENT TOGETHER. Do not send any documents separately. We cannot "hold" or "reserve" inventory without all the proper documentation.

If you have any questions, please use the email form on the CONTACT page of our website.

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. All firearm prices are based on our cost at the actual time we receive and process your order. The price quoted above is based on our cost if you placed your order and we processed it today.

Regards,

CMC Government Services, Inc.
dba CMC Government Supply
5200 Keller Springs Road
Suite 522
Dallas, Texas 75248

Their ordering process is a little convoluted. You'll need their order form which is not linked to in the above link. Find it here.

Member Summary

Kel-Tec Sub-2000
Thanks kchunk
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for guns

Thanks for sharing this

i'm interested, but why do you need FFL if there isn't an actual gun?

bumblb said:   Thanks for sharing this

My pleasure! Actually, I'm truly hoping somebody ***cough, cough, Butcherboy*** might stumble upon a better deal. Say, something with cheaper shipping and a simpler online ordering process... lol

SweetBaboo said:   i'm interested, but why do you need FFL if there isn't an actual gun?

Oh, it's an actual gun. The grip is a Glock 19 grip so this little 9mm, fold up, carbine rifle will accept Glock magazines. Pretty slick if you ask me!

kchunk said:   SweetBaboo said:   i'm interested, but why do you need FFL if there isn't an actual gun?

Oh, it's an actual gun. The grip is a Glock 19 grip so this little 9mm, fold up, carbine rifle will accept Glock magazines. Pretty slick if you ask me!

$300 for a grip?! That's a terrible deal!

kchunk said:   bumblb said:   Thanks for sharing this

My pleasure! Actually, I'm truly hoping somebody ***cough, cough, Butcherboy*** might stumble upon a better deal. Say, something with cheaper shipping and a simpler online ordering process... lol

Guns & Ammo=Good Investment meaning sooner than later.

I agree - my greater faith is with a classic BB deal as well...

Just got an email response -

"We have 0 in stock to sell right now.
About 99.9% of the inventory we receive daily is used to fill back orders for our customers.
If you want one of these you should place an order per the instructions below and your order will be filled in the order it was received."

This is a smoking deal if anyone knows anything about prices. However, it causes me concernus. The price is 60% of what they are selling for elsewhere. Also, they want a ton of information and don't really have any in stock according to the response received per their instructions. . So by saying that they have "10 in stock", they have probably received payment for 1000 including credit card numbers.

I have been searching for one of these too and its even the glock 9mm I wanted!!! WOOT!

kevins7189 said:   its well within price reality

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=keltec+sub+2000&oe=utf-...

I have to disagree, pricing in the $425-$575 range is reality right now actually.
None of the sellers listed in the Google search has stock on hand, only an offer to sign to be notified when in.
That's not going to happen anytime soon and probably never, due to a host of factors, ie. the growth of shooting sports, increase in violent crime and least we forget - political uncertainty.
This little fold-up carbine and the .9MM Glock magazine version in particular is commanding a premium and has been even before the election year.
A Glock 17 and Kel-Tec SUB-2k .9MM (for the wife) will soon be joining my Glock 23 and Kel-Tec SUB-2k .40S&W at the range - makes me a happy man haha!

Now to just acquire a few 33 round Glock 9mm mags.

I'm not the world's biggest Nutnfancy fan, but I do appreciate his sincerity and his efforts in general. His review of the Kel Tec Sub 2000 is worth skimming through: YouTube review

I shoulda picked one of these up when they were a bit less expensive, but really, Kel Tecs are still pretty well priced for what you get. I''m impressed with how KT will address any problems but I've personally known few KT owners who have not had to send their guns back to the factory at least once. I've just never wanted to deal with that.

I'm generally happy with how I have this niche covered now. There is no beating the compactness of this, though.

Just read this over on the Kel-Tec Owners Group forum:

CMC just cancelled my backorder for keltec sub2k in 9mm. They said due to kel tecs supply issues, they would no longer carry them.
So my quest for one in 19 glock will go on.

FWIW

I just picked up a Keltec sub2k Glock 19 model used but in like new condition from my local range for $260.00. I LOVE IT! I've been after one for a while. I also have a Glock 22 Sub2k that I would not sell for anything. They are fun shooters and very accurate.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014