• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
When the Yankeess win and score 6 or more runs, everyone wins at Papa John's!

The Yankeess beat the Orioles 6-2 last night, which means you get 50% Off your Online Order of regular menu price items today!

Use the promo code YANKEES6 all season long every day after the Yankees win and score at least 6 runs for 50% OFF regular menu price at PapaJohns.com! Papa John's, Proud Partner of your New York Yankees.

Use the promotion code YANKEES6

Member Summary

papa johns
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Guess Papa John has lower expectations for the Yankees than the Rangers...
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1183332/

not working in CA

not gonna work in NY either

win & 6 runs ......hahahaha

not working in MD

When the Yankees win, no one wins. Especially not Papa Johns as I'm avoiding their outfit now!

It worked for me!

Not working in South Florida

only valid in certain area near NY...not sure how large the area is though....there is a similar deal in Central Florida when the Orlando Magic win and score 100 points....I'm sure there are others around as well.

Is it considered a conflict of interest for a Mets fan to take advantage of this deal?

*** There appears to be a $10.00 after coupon minimum order on Long Island.

Nice Big Win over the A's last night. Going for a large pie and 20 bbq wings tonight, burp.

In for the first Yankee's suck!

Beware all Yankee fans that do not live in New York. You can not take advantage of this offer. They should not announce over the radio for all to hear if all can not participate.

So doesn't work out here (I'm in LA). They won today 8 to 3. I think Papajohns blows to have a 'selective' promo like this.

Oh maybe on tax day I'll go get some PF Changs.

Works in upstate new york

works in NY. Live 0.5 miles away from the Stadium

I ENTERED THE PROMOTION CODE YANKEES6 IN THE PROMOTION CODEFOR PAPAJOHNS
SINCE THE YANKEES SCORED 6 RUNS YESTERDAY SEPTEMBER 24 AND THE CODE SHOWED AS INVALID.

cmcshanii said:   I ENTERED THE PROMOTION CODE YANKEES6 IN THE PROMOTION CODEFOR PAPAJOHNS
SINCE THE YANKEES SCORED 6 RUNS YESTERDAY SEPTEMBER 24 AND THE CODE SHOWED AS INVALID.

Did you try entering it in using lower case?

Guessing not.

cmcshanii said:   I ENTERED THE PROMOTION CODE YANKEES6 IN THE PROMOTION CODEFOR PAPAJOHNS

These are REGIONAL codes specific to the local team's fanbase. That said, it's also only valid in certain areas in NY. If you're not in NY, it's definitely not going to work.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014