• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

JCP
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got my "paper gift card" in the mail yesterday. Used it this morning online with no problems!

weaselslave12 (Apr. 22, 2012 @ 8:55a) |

anyone buy gift cards at store using the paper gift card ?

gocint (Apr. 23, 2012 @ 3:35p) |

anyone buy gift cards at store using the paper gift card ?

himmatwala (May. 01, 2012 @ 11:43a) |

Staff Summary
  • JCPenney Coupons:
    AFFSHOP1
    15% off any order (expires 4/3/15 4:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for 1.

Thanks ...in for one..

ordered one.

Wow, only high(er) priced GC's left...in for 1, good deal!

In for a $100 for $75. Was just getting ready to buy something here so this will come in handy. Thanks OP!

Bad reviews on reseller rating. Buyer beware! http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Cardpool

ezdeals said:   Bad reviews on reseller rating. Buyer beware! http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Cardpool Yikes! Never seen such a bad bunch of reviews however who is to say that they don't come from competitors trying to badmouth them? That has happened often on Reseller Ratings so it is kind of hard to trust them 100%.

ezdeals said:   Bad reviews on reseller rating. Buyer beware! http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Cardpool

I've bought dozens of GC's from them and never once had a problem.

About to buy a suit from them...OP got me 25% off my suit. Sweet!

There's multiple threads about them, generally positive and if negative, it's generally a longer than excepted time to receive their GC...The balance is only guaranteed for 100 days, so buy something quickly or buy something, return it and get a new gift card...

Great deal. I have purchased at least a dozen cards and never had a problem.

How long until we receive them?

NutsAboutGolf said:   There's multiple threads about them, generally positive and if negative, it's generally a longer than excepted time to receive their GC...The balance is only guaranteed for 100 days, so buy something quickly or buy something, return it and get a new gift card...

Does JCP allow to change the method of payment. I recntly bought buch of stuff , still had to be delivered though, if payment method can be changed, I would like to purchase few cards. Any inputs?

MysteriousGirl said:   NutsAboutGolf said:   There's multiple threads about them, generally positive and if negative, it's generally a longer than excepted time to receive their GC...The balance is only guaranteed for 100 days, so buy something quickly or buy something, return it and get a new gift card...

Does JCP allow to change the method of payment. I recntly bought buch of stuff , still had to be delivered though, if payment method can be changed, I would like to purchase few cards. Any inputs?


I'm a random internet person to you, why risk money by trusting my word? Call JCP's 800 customer service number and ask...

Received my Mobile GC last night (4/17/12) after ordering the afternoon of 4/16/12 - between 24/36 hour turnaround for the electronic/emailed version.

What is the "paper gift card?" I have never seen these before?

In for a $164 paper GC. No worries. If they screw me over, I'll just dispute it with my CC. Those of you who use credit cards and check cards can rest assured. Worry free.

bhoup said:   What is the "paper gift card?" I have never seen these before?

Basically they send you a printout of an e-mail with all the GC information. I've never had a problem redeeming them.

Anybody tried buying gift from JCP store using one of these paper/mobile gift cards? would be handy to convert say $100 into 4 $25 gift cards, useful for birthday gifts n other such gifts. Called JCP store and they said it will be fine, but looking for some experience if somebody has done something like this...

mrfreebee said:   Anybody tried buying gift from JCP store using one of these paper/mobile gift cards? would be handy to convert say $100 into 4 $25 gift cards, useful for birthday gifts n other such gifts. Called JCP store and they said it will be fine, but looking for some experience if somebody has done something like this...

You cannot buy giftcards with giftcards at stores. I tried once and the screen does not even give an option to make payments with Giftcard. However this experience was almost an year ago. Things might have changed now.

There's a chance if you buy something and return it you may be able to get your balance back on multiple gift cards...No idea if the cashier has that power or if it might require a manager or what...

i just got $25 one for $18.75 a few minutes ago. sometimes comes up at the top i guess.

Got my "paper gift card" in the mail yesterday. Used it this morning online with no problems!

anyone buy gift cards at store using the paper gift card ?

anyone buy gift cards at store using the paper gift card ?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014