iTunes $15 G.C. for $7.50 on savology

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
iTunes $15 G.C. for $7.50 on savology (new customers)
L_http://Saveology.com/deals/national/itunes-card-gift-daily-deal-card

copy and paste above link on your browser starting from http to see the deal.

Member Summary

saveology (4.59kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I don't see it - the only iTunes I could find was for signing up for their Elite membership deal.

bj2757 said:   I don't see it - the only iTunes I could find was for signing up for their Elite membership deal.

Copy and paste link on your browser(starting from http).

Thanks - I should have known that

I was offered an additional $5 new signup credit, bringing the total to $2.50. (I noticed it appeared when I unchecked and rechecked the T&C box at the bottom.

stellertony said:   I was offered an additional $5 new signup credit, bringing the total to $2.50. (I noticed it appeared when I unchecked and rechecked the T&C box at the bottom.

Offer showed the $5.00 discount but after checkout showed total of $7.50 charged to card. Fine print says Saveology dollars not valid on purchase.

mizer1 said:   stellertony said:   I was offered an additional $5 new signup credit, bringing the total to $2.50. (I noticed it appeared when I unchecked and rechecked the T&C box at the bottom.

Offer showed the $5.00 discount but after checkout showed total of $7.50 charged to card. Fine print says Saveology dollars not valid on purchase.


Same for me. I don't really use itunes so I thought for 2.50 what the hey, but I would not have bit on 7.50. Still, 50% is a good deal if you do use itunes.

Looks like the same thing happened on my end. I printed the order page to PDF before submitting it though, so I'll let AMEX take care of the $5…you don't get to say "Your Total: $2.50" on the order screen and then change it after I hit submit.

in for one. thanks op!

FWIW: Saveology sent me a voucher, which I had to then go to redeemthisnow.com (or url like it) and enter in mailing address for them to mail me the giftcard. Definitely making me work for this deal...

ddhoffman83 said:   FWIW: Saveology sent me a voucher, which I had to then go to redeemthisnow.com (or url like it) and enter in mailing address for them to mail me the giftcard. Definitely making me work for this deal...

Voucher via snail mail or email?

Sold Out



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014