• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
There is an Amazon Hot Buy for 240 Lysol Disinfecting Wipes for $7.97 (0.03/count) when you use the promo code RBSCLEAN.

Shop now

Member Summary

Cleaning Supplies from Amazon
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

And sign up for Subscribe & Save - shipping is always free

More items available for the same promotion

Aren't these about $2 - $2.50/pack at WM and Target every day?

CheapBustard said:   Aren't these about $2 - $2.50/pack at WM and Target every day?

I guess not. Looks like it's 20% off a regular price with the code - not much of a discount, especially if you factor in manufacturer coupons that you can use at local stores.

This is actually a really good price for a three pack. Thanks, OP!

About equivalent to club price just w/o sales tax (but have to make $25 purchase to get free shipping so ...).

In for one. This is a great deal. Sam's Club has it for 17.88 (before taxes).

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod5380...

You end up saving about $1.88 over Sam's Club in store. You can check prices in any Sam's Club through their website and usually Costco is within pennies. Sam's Club has 312 Clorox wipes for $12 (12.81 at 7% tax). (12.81/312)x240 = 9.85-7.97=$1.88 savings over Sam's Club. I know there's a brand difference, but I doubt the price would be affected much.

Thanks OP. In 4 3.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014