• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
There is an Amazon Hot Buy for 60 Finish Powerball Dish Detergent Tablets for $9.52 (0.15/tablet) when you use the promo code RBSCLEAN.

Shop now

Member Summary

Finish Powervall Dish Detergent
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Save an extra 5% with Subscribe & Save: Sign up to have this item delivered at a regular interval of your choice, and Use promotional code RBSCLEAN at checkout to receive 20% off = 16 cents each

http://www.amazon.com/Finish-Powerball-Tablets-Fresh-60-Count/dp...
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think these are a much better deal at Costco....$.09 per even with the 5% surcharge for non-Costco members as opposed to $.16 per for these.

Costco Link
Former Costco post

I will say though, that you do have to buy 400 tabs, so if you don't have the space (these are pretty small) you might go for the Amazon ones.

I have used all other Brands and Cascade Complete is the best.

I'm looking for a hot buy. No not just a hot buy, an amazing hot buy. Anybody seen any amazing hot buys around?

archena said:   I have used all other Brands and Cascade Complete is the best.

As have I, and Finish powerball wins every time. I intentionally let food dry onto plates just so I can laugh when they come out spotless. These get the top spot on Consumer Reports regularly so your claim of Cascade as "best" might be a bit misguided. Not to mention that I get them when Costco has 100 pack for $10 after coupon, can't beat that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014