• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart offers the Sony Dash 7" Touchscreen Personal Internet Viewer in Black, model no. HID-B7, for $64.88 plus $1.97 for shipping. (Free Site-to-Store is also available.) This customizable Internet clock features a 7" 800x480 touchscreen display, support for over 1,000 apps, built-in speakers, 802.11n wireless, multiple alarm settings, USB connectivity, and more.
LINK

Member Summary

pic
Thanks sartor
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can this be categorized as ... a tablet?

Extra $5 for the version with the battery backup.

yeah, as far as I've heard this one is in the grave. It has very limited apps that still work and could become an expensive paperweight.

I think this is a good deal. I got one for my mom and she loves it. All she needs is to browse the internet and it is fantastic for that.

Unless this newer one is faster, I think the old HID-C10 is better if you can find it. It had a capacitive screen while the new one is resistive.

This is definitely no substitute for a tablet. It really is just a nice alarm clock. Even if you get the battery-powered version, the Chumby software is way too limiting for it to be used as a tablet.

My HID-C10 is nice as an alarm clock, but personally, I don't think it's worth more than $40.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014