• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was $109.99 (dropped from $149.99)

Link

Enter Promo Code: EMCNFHN53

Up to 50% faster boot-up over 5400-RPM drives!

The Seagate Momentus XT drive is a solid state hybrid with Adaptive Memory technology, enabling the drive to deliver SSD-like performance along with higher capacity. The Momentus XT drive is designed for all standard laptop PCs and is OS-, driver- and software-independent, making this drive easy to integrate and easy to use. Adaptive Memory technology enables the drive to tailor performance to the user. Whether you are gaming, editing digital media or crunching numbers, performance is optimized and ready for your next move.

Brand: Seagate
Series: Momentus XT
Model: ST95005620AS
Packaging: Bare Drive

Performance
Interface:SATA 3.0Gb/s with NCQ
Capacity:500GB
Cache: 32MB
RPM: 7200 RPM

Physical Specs
Form Factor: 2.5"
Height (maximum): 9.5mm
Width (maximum): 69.75mm
Length (maximum): 100.3mm

Manufacturer Warranty
Parts: 5 years limited
Labor: 5 years limited

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Seagate Momentus XT
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While $89 is a good price, before crazy worldwide hard drive shortages this drive was routinely $99 everywhere. "Was: $149.99" on the product page is a crock of shit. This is also the previous version of the XT, the newer (larger) 750GB drive has more "SSD-like" Cache (8GB instead of 4GB).

having lost two of my Seagate external hard disks, I am heartbroken and don't feel comfortable buying seagate anymore.

but good deal. green for you OP!

Is this reall a good price?

bluefude said:   Is this reall a good price?

Many await the return of sane HD prices. Let's hope for no more floods in Thailand ...

I have one in my laptop, fast, but sure does get hot.

I guess I was lucky, I got it from Amazon few days ago for $89.99 shipped no tax. Now it's $20 more ASIN: B003NSBF32.

brotherK said:   what is the difference between solid state hybrid and solid state?

http://bit.ly/Inu4dV

sped up my laptop boot time to 1/3 of the original, green OP.

is this real?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014