rated:

Member Summary

Asus TF101-A1 Eee Pad 10.1 Tablet Tegra 2
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Asus
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pre-owned

- May show limited signs of use
- May be missing parts or accessories
- May have dents or scratches

Yesterday the first Asus TF300 Tablets were sent out to suppliers and customers. It's the next generation quad core replacement to the TF-201.

Price point - 379.00

Engadget Review

I'm guessing The Refurb TF201 deals should be plentiful as inventory gets cleared for the new mid-level model.

The TF300 is a low cost version of TF-201. Not a replacement.

BTW, a refurb TF101 is $250. A used TF101 at $230 isn't a deal.

Still keep waiting for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/28/a-closer-look-at-the-samsung-...

kickerstarter said:   The TF300 is a low cost version of TF-201. Not a replacement.

BTW, a refurb TF101 is $250. A used TF101 at $230 isn't a deal.

New price for TF 101 is 350 today,( Refurb price is 250. )

New Price for 16GB TF 301 is 379. I'd call that a replacement

I think the TF 101 will be around as a refurb on Tiger Direct and WOOT and eBay for a while ( 6-8 mo), til purchase contracted parts are used up. but I don't see them ordering new parts, building and selling it at 275 or 300 new. At a minimum, they can cut their warranty for the cheaper refurb price. IMHO - Not enough margin to sell / service the low margin product as " NEW " at the lower price. TF300 will be the replacement.

Time will tell who's right.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014