• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.fandango.com/visasignature

The link should show up on friday to buy same day tickets

Fandango
See Fandango discounts that earn $1.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

fandango
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can the 2 for 1 deal be paid with 20% off $25 gift card you can buy today?

Can the 2 for 1 deal be paid with 20% off $25 gift card you can buy today?

I do not think so. You have to pay with your visa signature card. They check this. Not even regular visa.

still does not work

anyone get the 2 for 1 to work today?

edit: read on slick deals that the deal goes live 5/4

I got an email from Fandango this morning that it will be live this friday

this is live...thanks OP!

in for one

About time! This is the only visa signature reward i really look forward to.

I used to get this deal and it doesn't work for me anymore. BOO.

worked for me, saved 18.25 and saw avengers on imax 3d

thanks!

Thanks OP !

Tried to use my Citi Forward card today and was declined (was able to use it a few months ago). Looks like either Fandango or Visa changed things up.

check way.com for movie. they give better deals starting from 6.75

The terms and conditions say: "Limit of one (1) complimentary movie ticket, up to $19.50 value limit (including Fandango convenience fee), per Visa Signature card, per period of 30 days following the date of a purchase in connection with this offer."

Does this mean we can only get one free ticket per month?

JohnnyS2 said:   Tried to use my Citi Forward card today and was declined (was able to use it a few months ago). Looks like either Fandango or Visa changed things up.

Citi Forward is no longer a signature card. I had mine replaced and lost the signature tag on it. :-/

They used to require the first 6 digits - now they require all digits, and a lot of cards are no longer valid. Not sure if they are checking all the digits or still the first 6 but restricted them.

My Disney Rewards Visa used to work (I've gotten this offer and the 25% off before) but no longer works.

bump as it is Friday.

Bump again for anyone who might have missed it or the new crews.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.