American Airlines Coupon/Promo Thread

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If there are any codes that you know of not listed PM me and i will put them up!

Rules
1. The codes can be used only to the specified destination.
2. Trip must start and be completed during the dates mentioned.

When flying to CUN Promo Code: 8392BJ (Valid Sept 29 - Oct 13)
When flying to CUN Promo Code: 91N2BH (Valid Nov 7 - Nov 24)

When flying to DFW Promo Code: 7192DA (Valid Sept 6 - Oct 12)

When flying to JFK/LGA/EWR/HPN Promo Code: 5392DA (Valid Sept 17 - Oct 17)
When flying to JFK/LGA/EWR/HPN Promo Code: 74H2DH (Valid Oct 7 - Nov 4)

When flying to ORD Promo Code: 65H2BS (Valid Sept 17 - Oct 12)

When flying to LAX/ONT/SNA Promo Code: 2382BX (Valid Aug 5 - Sept 3)
When flying to LAX/ONT/SNA Promo Code: 3182DB (Valid Aug 26 - Sept 24)

When flying to MCO Promo Code: 8172EH (Valid Jul 30 - Aug 24)

When flying to MIA/FLL/PBI Promo Code: 7882BV (Valid Aug 8 - Aug 31)
When flying to MIA/FLL/PBI Promo Code: 7582DB (Valid Aug 27 - Sept 20)

When flying to PUJ Promo Code: 23N2AZ (Valid Nov 3 - Nov 17)

When flying to SAN Promo Code: 5692AZ (Valid Sept 15 - Oct 5)

When flying to SDQ Promo Code: 99N2BH (Valid Nov 3 - Nov 17)

When flying to SFO/SJC Promo Code: 95H2BX (Valid Oct 3 - Oct 29)

American Airlines Vacations
See American Airlines Vacations discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

coupons
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thanks OP, although I just bought a ticket days ago..

twmofa (Sep. 10, 2012 @ 3:10p) |

great find!!! any codes for san to ord 11/13 to 11/21. also if there is any codes for active military would work as well... (more)

antibhavinpatel (Oct. 29, 2012 @ 2:28a) |

I need to fly ...2 round tickets from LAX to ATL....Dec 19 - Dec 27....any promo codes?

debbieallenbrock (Oct. 31, 2012 @ 6:49p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thx op

Costco is selling (in store) $300 AA gift cards for $270 (10% off). Could get a decent deal. They have a nice note on the display about the ongoing AA bankruptcy and that you shouldn't worry about gift cards becoming invalid or anything.

At first I thought this was for aa.org.

For travel in May, leaving in the middle of the week, the cheapest round trip ticket for two for coast to coast travel is just under $1,000. This us a bit much even with the 5% off.

are those the dates you must fly or the dates you must purchase the tickets?

bippie said:   are those the dates you must fly or the dates you must purchase the tickets?

Must fly

And I just bought the tickets couple of days ago T_T

Where I am traveling, United costs much, much less than even the 5% off from AA.

Which Costco are you talking about?

i noticed that there wernt any codes for july 17-Aug 1 for Chicago ORD. Are these dates blacked out?

thanks

thx op. just used the the coupon code for Jun4-Jul1 to EWR

In what costco do we have American Airlines gift cards.

When flying to MCO Promo Code: 9262DF (Valid Jun 19 - Jun 3)

not sure how these are being found, but I'm looking for a 'flying to SJU' valid in June

I compiled this list of most US airports with AA codes
Here are the Google Docs for the list

rapp said:   

When flying to ORD Promo Code: 5972DW (Valid Jul 12 - Aug 12)
When flying to ORD Promo Code: 3682BV (Valid Aug 9 - Sept 3)

Thanks OP for the codes. I've tried both of the above codes for travel to ORD but they aren't working, maybe because my trip overlaps each period (traveling Aug 6-Aug 18) or maybe because I'm trying to book for 5 people and there's a limit on how many tickets can be purchased using the codes. I'm looking for a 10% AA code without success so if anyone wants to PM one to me I'd be eternally grateful, and will also try my local Costco for the AA cards. Any other suggestions to bring down the cost of 5 tickets to Chicago? I've checked Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline & AA direct and all are about the same price. If I can find an AA 10% code or use the Costco cards I'd save by booking directly at AA. Thanks in advance.

Flying to MIA 9/20-9/23. Any codes available? Please, help! Thanks

Thanks for the code!

Just spoke to a rep and learned that if you use these codes, you won't get credit towards your Business ExtrAA account.

Any MCO code late Sep?

Any code for november 22nd to MIA? really need help. TIA

rdallen said:   Flying to MIA 9/20-9/23. Any codes available? Please, help! Thanks

I found your code: 2192BF
5%

Found from this big spreadsheet here.

I am hoping to fly from the L.A. area to DFW then on to Monterry Mexico in mid October. Any DFW codes out there? Thanks again Op. Great topic.

minerva66 said:   rapp said:   

When flying to ORD Promo Code: 5972DW (Valid Jul 12 - Aug 12)
When flying to ORD Promo Code: 3682BV (Valid Aug 9 - Sept 3)

Thanks OP for the codes. I've tried both of the above codes for travel to ORD but they aren't working, maybe because my trip overlaps each period (traveling Aug 6-Aug 18) or maybe because I'm trying to book for 5 people and there's a limit on how many tickets can be purchased using the codes. I'm looking for a 10% AA code without success so if anyone wants to PM one to me I'd be eternally grateful, and will also try my local Costco for the AA cards. Any other suggestions to bring down the cost of 5 tickets to Chicago? I've checked Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline & AA direct and all are about the same price. If I can find an AA 10% code or use the Costco cards I'd save by booking directly at AA. Thanks in advance.

What are the dates and airports you are flying from and to?

argh, just found this thread. I already booked my trip to SFO for Oct. 5. Is there a way I can apply the code after the fact?

If you go to www.entertainment.com and purchase a book there (you have to buy two of them at $5 each), you can find a code for $10, $20, and $30 off a ticket on American for fares over $200. I know that you can find the code in the North Chicago book. The coupon is not found in every region's book, so purchase accordingly.

Would like to book at vacation package from DFW to MAUI from Sep 22nd - Sep 28th on AA. Would really appreciate if someone can share code. TIA

I need a code flying to SJU valid in August!!

dang, wish I had this information two weeks again....would've saved 18 bux

Must book roundtrip?

Hello!
Do you happen to have a code for San Antonio (SAT)? Travel dates are 9/19 to 9/23. TIA

Hey all! looking to fly from DFW to LGA or JFK 11/6 - 11/10. Appreciate any help someone can offer!

MattH56 said:   If you go to www.entertainment.com and purchase a book there (you have to buy two of them at $5 each), you can find a code for $10, $20, and $30 off a ticket on American for fares over $200. I know that you can find the code in the North Chicago book. The coupon is not found in every region's book, so purchase accordingly.

I have an entertainment book
I registered the card in the book online
and got their online deals as well.
I just saved $30 per ticket for 4 tickets so $120 total
with a code from their online site.

Entertainment

You get a one time use code.

thanks OP, although I just bought a ticket days ago..

great find!!! any codes for san to ord 11/13 to 11/21. also if there is any codes for active military would work as well. thank you in advance!!!!

I need to fly ...2 round tickets from LAX to ATL....Dec 19 - Dec 27....any promo codes?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10:30PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.