• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Regular price is $49.99
Now $39.99 (includes LG800G Triple Minutes for life + FREE accessory kit)
Shipping starts at $4.95

Linky

TracFone
See TracFone discounts that earn Up to 15.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

TRACFONE
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

S4veMor said:   Regular price is $49.99
Now $39.99 (includes LG800G Triple Minutes for life + FREE accessory kit)
Shipping starts at $4.95

Linky

Shipping starts at $4.95??? Shipping should be FREE.

JimsEmptyWallet for President

JimsEmptyWallet said:   
Shipping starts at $4.95??? Shipping should be FREE.

Yeah...I does say free overnight shipping...right on the page..

Buy the LG800 from Amazon for $99 plus $5 shipping and get a 400 minute card. With triple minutes for life and code 86077 you get 1450 minutes and the LG800 shipped for $105. That's 1450 minutes for $65 (4.5 cents per minute).

"Offer not available in all areas."

Try add to cart and go to checkout.

Read the fine print below the box that states "††Free Overnight Shipping when you buy a phone, phone bundle (phone + airtime card) over $19.99. This offer is only available with the purchase of any phones and/or phone & airtime card bundle through May 25th, 2012"

http://www.tracfone-orders.com/bpdirect/tracfone/DeleteItem.do?action=view

Thank you, Winter Texan. I used your advise and bought LG800G + 1200 min and 1 year service for $99.99. If you buy on eBay, you get free shipping, no tax (I live in TX), so just $99.99. I activate the phone online (got 60days of service and 20min extra) then added included airtime with promo code 32887 (+200min). Total 1420min and 14 month of service...

Thanks to Winter Texan and Meella. I bought the LG800G with 1200 minutes (triple minutes for life) for $99 on eBay as suggested. It's the same seller on both Amazon and eBay websites. I tried buying this combination on the TracFone website but I couldn't get it to work for me. I hope the LG800G works in Houston!

BTW... Read yesterday that Amazon will start charging Texas SALES TAX on July 1, 2012!! I knew this had to happen sooner or later but I was hoping it was much, much later!! I'm certain that other states will follow suit.

You should NOT gripe about paying more taxes whenever possible!GSA parties are expensive and they can't be expected to drink the cheap shxx.I feel your pain.....Tennessee goes under Amazon tax hike in 2014.........until then we are on the honor system.Our Billionarie(Hayslam) leader needs the cash to shore up the treasure chest in Tenn.Damn Politicians....I wish they had to live like the American does...........actually on a budget!Semper Fi

I want, i want, i want
but
it don't work in my zip code
sorry charlie A/K/A "Bobbo65"

Try inputting your zipcode today. I tried the other day and it wasn't available but today it was. Good luck!

delete

WinterTexan said:   Buy the LG800 from Amazon for $99 plus $5 shipping and get a 400 minute card. With triple minutes for life and code 86077 you get 1450 minutes and the LG800 shipped for $105. That's 1450 minutes for $65 (4.5 cents per minute).

Price dropped to $89.99 for this at Amazon.com.

P.S. Amazon has a 14-day price guarantee.

Shouldn't they be asking for your zip code before sale? I know you can go Tracfone site but aren't these sellers looking for problems?
I know i went to Tracfone and this phone was not on the list for my area, guess i need CDMA.

I can not find the website where to purchase the LG800G phone for $39.99 ???
plus triple minutes and free accessory kit

LCH59 said:   Thanks to Winter Texan and Meella. I bought the LG800G with 1200 minutes (triple minutes for life) for $99 on eBay as suggested. It's the same seller on both Amazon and eBay websites. I tried buying this combination on the TracFone website but I couldn't get it to work for me. I hope the LG800G works in Houston!

BTW... Read yesterday that Amazon will start charging Texas SALES TAX on July 1, 2012!! I knew this had to happen sooner or later but I was hoping it was much, much later!! I'm certain that other states will follow suit.

Amazon plans to try and keep its edge over physical retail stores by offering same day shipping in areas where they are now required to charge sales tax.
L3d22d427dd67915b0c83036accd1dd4b

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.