• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Western Digital My Passport 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - $109.99 Amazon

Western Digital My Passport 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - WDBBEP0010BBK-NESN (Black) $109.99
Make sure to select Amazon for the shipper on right.

Best deal I could find right now for WD USB 3.0. I paid $60.50 after tax last year.

http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digital-Passport-Portable-Drive/dp...

This is the newest model from Western Digital.

Member Summary

WDBBEP0010BBK-NESN
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I see $164.35 ?

Click the Amazon from " more buying options " on the right -- it's still 109.

These drives are still too expesive due to the flood overseas that cuased all the prices to shoot...still a warm deal...

If you do not need to buy right now, wait. Prices will go lower. For those who need the product now, thanks for the positive feedback.

Green OP!

I bought a Seagate GoFlex 1TB last week for the same price - now that I see this deal I am planning to return the Seagate one, because it looks really big compared to Western Digital.

But, WD HardDrive shows as may take upto 1-2 months for shipping

Actually BestBuy also has it at the same price $109 with free shipping (ofcourse tax extra)!

At BestBuy

When will raw drive prices go down? This is just getting annoying.

Amazon has it back ordered. Says will ship in 1-2 months

chikusri said:   Actually BestBuy also has it at the same price $109 with free shipping (ofcourse tax extra)!

At BestBuy

you can take advantage of the BB free $10 shopping code if you select ship to store option as explained here

I just saw the 3TB WD Passport at Costco (Phoenix area) last week. I had gotten one there a few months back with a
coupon for $105, but now their price was about $139 again. They also had the smaller capacity models. I bought a
cheap USB3 card for my PC, and am happy with the drive so far.

AgingArmadillo said:   I just saw the 3TB WD Passport at Costco (Phoenix area) last week. I had gotten one there a few months back with a
coupon for $105, but now their price was about $139 again. They also had the smaller capacity models. I bought a
cheap USB3 card for my PC, and am happy with the drive so far.
...and how is this related to OP's post?

I just wanted to point out that for a few dollars more, you could go to Costco and get one that was 3 times greater capacity. I think
that is relavant to the subject. Also, I pointed out that they had the smaller sizes as well, but hadn't checked the price on them.

AgingArmadillo said:   I just wanted to point out that for a few dollars more, you could go to Costco and get one that was 3 times greater capacity. I think
that is relavant to the subject. Also, I pointed out that they had the smaller sizes as well, but hadn't checked the price on them.
Completely pointless. A 3TB non-portable drive and a 1TB portable drive aren't even remotely comparable due to their purposes.

Had a lot of bad luck with WD recently. I have four (fairly recent) HDs on my desk which have failed in quick succession. It's a bummer cause HD prices mean I'm trying to hold off for the prices to get back to normal. The latest one to go bad is a black 750 that I was using for backup & media files. I now no longer have enough HD for my files. Guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet. Won't be WD though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014