• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Obihai OBi110 VoIP Gateway with Google Voice & SIP $44.99 shipped Buy.com

Same price on Amazon

FYI: You can use Google Voice with SIP for other ATAs from this FREE Simon Telephonics Google Voice Gateway. The gateway also works with a Google generated Application specific password so you do NOT need to use your real Google password. This gateway also has incoming FREE CNAM Caller ID that GV does not provide. It can be used as SIP with the OBI ATAs to get the incoming caller ID.

Here is a review at Voxilla. It looks like the FREE might be temporary.

Member Summary

Obihai OBi110 VoIP Gateway
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks

Can I take my ObiHai 110 with me to Malaysia and use it over there to make free calls back to the U.S.?

Thanks. Maybe buying from Buy.com is a better choice if your state charges tax on both. Buy.com got up to 5% fat cash.

ozaer said:   Can I take my ObiHai 110 with me to Malaysia and use it over there to make free calls back to the U.S.?

Yes. Lots of people have done this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014