• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

COACH Poppy Gift Set
Disclaimer
Text

Coach Poppy Gift Set

In Stock: Usually ships within 2 business days.

A $95.00 Value
Only $70.00

Coach Poppy: inspired by the playful spirit of the Poppy girl, this fragrance brings your youthful fresh vibe to life. It's flirty, fashionable and fun! Experience the scent with this Gift Set which includes a 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum and 5 oz Body Lotion in a gift ready box.•(A $95 value) Yours for $70
•Web ID: 613878

Free Shipping at $50!

Free gift with purchase

Member Summary

macys
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

trippin1978 said:   Do not mean to flame but utter garbage. Why people feel the need now to say "I am wearing Coach on me smell" is beyond my understanding. Not worth the 70. But alas people will buy it and think it is a AWESOME deal. I used to think most people knew better. Like the Kohls sale thAt states 70 percent off with a normal price of 100. Now on sale for 30. I saved 70.....but it was 25 two weeks ago.....my sister does this all the time and always gets a facepalm.

you sound bitter.
sorry, but I don't presume to tell people what to do with their money.
You are making quite an assumption.
Perhaps you should step back and observe with a broader lens.
jmho.

This is the regular price for this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014