• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Expires Aug 8, 2012
Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Cannot be combined with other offers or partner programs. Must redeem online at www.vistaprint.com/groupon17for70. Must use in 1 visit. Valid for all VistaPrint items. Shipping and sales tax not included.
http://www.groupon.com/deals/vistaprint-omaha-1?utm_medium=

Groupon
See Groupon coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Vistaprint
See Vistaprint coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

VistaPrint
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Vistaprint Coupons:
    SALE33
    33% off any order (expires 9/25/14 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not worth it you have to go to the specific Groupon provided link

need to bold for emphasis

STAY AWAY FROM Groupon + VistaPrint DEALS

Agreed, stay away. Vista Print offers many huge (sometimes free) discounts and items but none of those will be available to you through the Groupon link. Seems like they jack the freight charge up too for Grouponers.

Very true. Atleast stay away from VistaPrint for sure.

MysteriousGirl said:   Very true. Atleast stay away from VistaPrint for sure.

no, VistaPrint can be good with the right deal. I've been very satisfied with the items I've ordered from them.

MysteriousGirl said:   Very true. Atleast stay away from VistaPrint for sure.

That would Groupon/Living Social and VistaPrint. VistaPrint itself is great

Stay away from this deal and VistaPrint. Crappy photo quality on mugs, mouse pads, photobook, photomagnets. I spent hours editing photo album and got crappy print quality.

@ MISTERCHEAP Lately, I've been ordering notebooks from Vista Print and everyone I've given a notebook loves them. So far, I've ordered a total of 35 notebooks in 4 orders. Looking for my latest order within the next 2 weeks.

Been ordering from Vista Print for several years now. Mostly business cards though.

I have had very good luck through vista print for over 5000 business cards for myself and employees. We've had good results on other products too. The pens can be kind of chintzy on quality but we expected that, and the door magnets were a bit thin but did the job well for over 2 years now. Maybe the Groupon/living social combined deals suck, but the regular discounts via fat wallet or others are all pretty decent.

I have used VistaPrint multiple times for invitations, notepads ect. and I have never had a problem! I even ordered my wedding invitations on the site! I used the Groupon 17 dollars for 70 dollars worth of printing (using multiple groupons) and was able to get everything for the invitations (invitation, RSVP card, reception card and accommodation card) for just a little over 1 dollar an invitation! I had so many compliments on the invitations and could not have been happier! I look for VistaPrint groupons all the time! They usually give you an extra 30 & off and deals on shipping when you place a Groupon order

Vista print Groupon deals ARE NOT bad deals at all! Once you learn the system and know what to expect you can benefit from it greatly! I use vista print for just about everything business related. I personaly have learned the system for me to benefit from.. I do a lot of photography stuff and use just about everything they have to offer. one of my recent orders was with the 17-70 Groupon deal.. after adding up the cost of the Groupon plus the cost of shipping (yes they will try to trick you with shipping and say it's like some ungodly time to get your product. I always use the cheapest shipping method somtimes it does take some time but most of the times I get my stuff within a week.. No biggy. i had 500 post cards made I designed . they cost pennies literaly and when I got them I was very impressed thick glossy & presentable! I had a polo shirt made the top of the line one they offer after breaking down costs it only cost me 5$ and some change.. you can't even buy a polo shirt for 4$ hardly(included my own logo) .. I've had mouse pads made they are ok depends on what image you're using my black and white photo mouse pads came out great I paid $1.25 after the cost break down. Everything I've listed I've sold (except the polo) and have had positive feedback no complaints yet. last year vista print had a deal out on calendars premium calendars the top of the line calendars they offer 5$ each with free shipping. I ordered 50 when I got them I was very pleased! also sold all but 1 of them which was mine. No complaints here for vista print / groupons!!! I love them!

I just used this VistaPrint Groupon that was purchased back in May and the "special link" for it is an additional 30% off. It was www.vistaprint.com/groupon17for70 . The Groupon not only saved me money, but the shirts I bought were less than if I went right to VistaPrint. I got 4 embroidered polo shirts for a total of 27$ ($17 for Groupon plus shipping plus $3 that was not covered by the certificate).

you need to read the fine print, don't just assume it is a bad deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014