• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Even though i have seen this printer for 60dls with PM (Newegg) and Coupon from stables, i think this is a fair deal!
it Free shipping!

textText

Amazon
Get Up to 25.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Brother HL-2270DW
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 2! Thank you!

I have using it since 6 months. It is very good. Buy cheap toner from Meritline - it works fine for me. Get a new one when the drum wears out.

Great printer. Works exactly as it should, no issues, no jams. Toner is cheaper than most, and lasts a long time. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another one if I needed it.

Thanks OP for the posting this good deal and thanks all other fatwalleters for the inputs. Green to all.

Mine from the past Stapl3s deal ($40 something) broke the other day. Time to haggle with Brother support for a replacement. Wish me luck...

coolbreeze said:   Mine from the past Stapl3s deal ($40 something) broke the other day. Time to haggle with Brother support for a replacement. Wish me luck...
The laser on mine went out in less than a year. Customer support kept claiming it was my toner, made me buy another toner and then wanted me to ship my toner cartridge to them for inspection when that did not solve the problem. I had to rave and rant before they finally agreed to let me take it in for warranty repair.

Crazy low price; my 2070 has lasted over a half dozen years w/no problem. Just bought one of these, and hope I don't regret it!

You can get it for 77dls + tax at Staples....follow my post here http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1191846/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015