• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is 40%+ off retail.

Lenovo outlet has a refurb IdeaCentre B320 Touchscreen All-in-One Desktop for $423.03, but you can stack 10% off by going through Shop Discover and getting the rebate, so the price is $380.72 with free shipping (tax in some states, and $8 recycling fee in CA). Pretty nice deal for this machine:

http://outlet.lenovo.com/desktops/7760xb1.html

Refurbished
Intel® Core™ i3-2120 (3.30GHz, 3MB Cache)
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 - English
4GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1333MHz SDRAM SODIMM Memory
500GB, 7200RPM Serial ATA 3.5" Hard Drive
21.5” FHD WUXGA (1920 X 1080) MultiTouch TFT VibrantView LED, W/ 0.3 MP Camera
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD
DVD Recordable 8x Max Dual Layer
Bluetooth Full Size Keyboard and Optical Wheel Mouse
11b/g/n Wi-Fi wireless
Bluetooth Yes
Integrated Camera Yes
Color Black
Form Factor All-in-one
1 Year Carry-in Warranty

Thanks to SD for heads up on $423 deal I used to make the stack with ShopDiscover.

Member Summary

Lenovo Outlet Touchscreen All-in-One B320
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I couldn't find it, please could you post the link.

Link's in the OP, but looks like Lenovo outlet is offline for maintenance right now. Try a bit later.

Can you please explain about the "you can stack 10% off by going through Shop Discover and getting the rebate"? Thanks.

Log into Discover Card (assuming you have one), go to the ShopDiscover area (usually a link on the right side of the page after login), Search for Lenovo, click on that. It will take you to the Lenovo site (click under "sale" to find the outlet there) and you'll get 10% back on anything you buy with Discover there. It's a rebate back to your Discover card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014