• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
can't get it, what's wrong with my ID?

Mac Users: the link does not work if you are using Safari (at least, it didn't for me).

Worked on both FF 12.0 and Google Chrome.

looks like a no go for nih.gov

Worked for me...$10 for Office == great deal!

Worked great! Picked up Office for my Mac ... something I've needed, but put off for awhile due to the cost.

Thanks! In for one.

my ca.gov email works..

For anyone who cannot get the HUP version

This is available today
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1192107/

Got one using my work email

archena said:   For anyone who cannot get the HUP version

This is available today

@ 16x the price

lordoffire said:   archena said:   For anyone who cannot get the HUP version

This is available today

@ 16x the price

Well this is just for those who can't use the HUP deal

archena said:   lordoffire said:   archena said:   For anyone who cannot get the HUP version

This is available today

@ 16x the price

Well this is just for those who can't use the HUP deal

for that much, it's still worth it to swallow your gripes and use LibreOffice

(I did want to get it for $10, but no-go)

thx! it worked for me. i fall in the "other big corporate company" category.

I just purchased a new laptop and it should arrive within one week. I am eligible for this program, and I wanted to purchase this now and then install it on my laptop when it arrives. If I purchase this today, will I have to install it right away, or is there a code they will give me and I can install it in one week on another computer?

So what happens if your employment is terminated with the company?

mach6 said:   So what happens if your employment is terminated with the company?
you have to remove it immediately or you will be black-bagged and likely tortured by a secret government agency that doesn't exist

I need a program code for my edu address please pm me.
Thanks

They send you the key and you can download it and install it when your system arrives. Done it twice, no big deal

mach6 said:   So what happens if your employment is terminated with the company?
You keep using it. Forever.

Unless you are a ridiculously honest do-gooder. Microsoft isn't going to go under if you keep using Word to type out your kids soccer schedule, so I wouldn't sweat it.

not sure if this violates anyones ethics or any TOS but would anyone that can get a link be willing to get one for me and fowrad me the link so i can order one. Im sure one you get the link anyone can use it correct?

Ya gotta pay to get the link, you pay they send you a link

i'm still using 2007, maybe i should get this 2012...

UC Davis accounts work

This still work with my wife .edu email.

Yea I can get MS Office for $10 at work, DHS. But I have been using Libre Office for about a year now and see no need to even spend the $10.

But for those that can't get on this deal try Libre Office. Its free, legally free not just "free", and does 99% of what most users use MS office for anyways.

http://www.libreoffice.org/download/

I wish someone would come up with a good Outlook 2010 replacement for free. It's really the only thing I use in Office anyway.

indnracn2 said:   not sure if this violates anyones ethics or any TOS but would anyone that can get a link be willing to get one for me and fowrad me the link so i can order one. Im sure one you get the link anyone can use it correct?

coolbreeze said:   mach6 said:   So what happens if your employment is terminated with the company?
You keep using it. Forever.

Unless you are a ridiculously honest do-gooder. Microsoft isn't going to go under if you keep using Word to type out your kids soccer schedule, so I wouldn't sweat it.
Everyone stopped redding on page 2.

paulsaz said:   I wish someone would come up with a good Outlook 2010 replacement for free. It's really the only thing I use in Office anyway.

Have you tried this???

http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_(software)

Some people that use Libre/Open Office use this as a Outlook replacment. I don't use it but have seen it talked about.

lordoffire said:   mach6 said:   So what happens if your employment is terminated with the company?
you have to remove it immediately or you will be black-bagged and likely tortured by a secret government agency that doesn't exist

Same goes for all those parents driving around in cars with bumper stickers telling others that they have a kid who's an honor student at such and such high school. If the kid doesn't make the honor roll the following year you legally have to remove the sticker or face the consequences.

It took a while to get the Program Code from my IT depepartment, but I finally got it. Ordered backup disk, as well! Loving it and the great price!

cnIsfg said:   Keep in mind this is NOT an unconditional $10 Microsoft Office license! Under HUP, you can only get a supplemental HUP license for each fully registered Microsoft product you have at work that qualifies for HUP. Open licensed and volume licensed Microsoft products do NOT qualify for HUP. Microsoft WILL bill the registered company that you provide the program code the full retail value of the Microsoft product you submit and activate if there is not an available corresponding registered and unused HUP license for the qualified Microsoft product you company registered with them so be sure you have permission to get a HUP license from your company. Otherwise this may be the most expensive Microsoft product you ever purchase. LOL! Maybe you can use it to update your resume while you are standing in the unemployment line looking for your next job.

Just to build on this comment. This is a legit program, I've used it for years, BUT you MUST work for the company and they have to have an licesning agreement with Microsoft OR Microsoft will bill the company.

If in doubt ask your IT department if your company qualifies for this program.

is this deal dead?
I entered my email and got a link to purchase the program. But I can not add it to cart.
Just can not add to cart. I used different browsers, still can't add it to cart.
Any ideas?

Thanks OP!!!

I had no problems order my Office 2010 on 9-8-2012. I think you need to order directly from the link in the corporate E-mail account, I try to forward the E-mail to a different account and it didn't work. I really did not want to pay for it at work but I guess you need to unless you have access at home to your corporate E-mail.

I am getting the backup DVD for the extra $14, so total for me is $24.

Got an email from Corporate looks like my company is eligible

Still works - I purchased it today and was surprised to find that my corporate e-mail was accepted. Downloading it now!

Very nice. It works with my Corporate email. Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014