• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cheap upgrade for Diablo 3, read this can run max settings at most resolutions

If you were lucky enough to get the 10% off AMD x4 processors like me you can buy this combo and use coupon code BTENEJF25 to drop the price to $89.48 before CB.

Without the coupon it is $99.98 which is still a decent price since you can sell the norton on eBay for $10-15, just makes it even sweeter if your acct can use the 10% code. If all you want is the CPU and don't feel like dealing with selling the copy of norton here is the direct link to the CPU then use coupon code EMCNEJE248 to drop the price to $94.99 which still isn't a bad deal if you'd prefer not buy the combo and deal with eBay.

here is a link to the video card if you're interested, it comes with a copy of Dirt 3 as well which if you buy the CPU with norton you can just post that on eBay too

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

AMD Phenom II X4 955
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Thanks CorNut
Disclaimer
link to 6670 video card ($39.99 AR with Shoprunner, otherwise + $7 shipping)

link to phenon x4 955 + Norton ($99.98 FS) or $89.48 if you can use coupon BTENEJF25

link to just the CPU (94.99 with coupon code EMCNEJE248, FS)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

added link to the video card in the summary for those interested

Price isn't that great for CPU. It's OEM < comes without a Heat Sink >. Unless somebody really wanted the Virus software, doesn't look very hot.

hard to find the old phenoms at a decent price, I didn't think $90 was too bad since I have a cooler for it already and it'd drop into an old MB. figure sell the norton, after shipping/eBay fees from selling norton only $80 into the CPU. The deal surely isn't for everybody, just pointing out since it is the best deal I could find on a 95w am3 for anybody with a similar situation to me. Where do you see a x4 phenom for less? I did think this was a pretty hot price for these days

Holy run-on galore!

Back on topic... AMD

for a few bucks more you can also pick up a thinner profile card for 5 more bucks... link XFX HD-667X-ZNFQ Radeon HD 6670

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014