rated:
Google Offers

Spend $29 and get $60 worth of 4 different style of ribs

Member Summary

google offers (8.04kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Need to fix the title OP..

Shipping is $14.99 when you order the RIBS. Still not a bad deal for 4 full racks of ribs.

Very light on details. I sure want to know what the weight is on these ribs.

I found out some info...each rack is about 2lbs:
oink oink

That's about $11 a rack, $5.50/lb...around the same price as "mass produced" store ribs (Lloyd's are usually around $10 a rack or so)...but probably much better. I'm very tempted...

The price is tempting.

even raw baby backs are about 10-12 per slab. However I don't know if this place is serving you a whole slab, or if they're trimming it to an 8-bone slab

When I cater ribs for people, I charge $30/slab (untrimmed)

I see a lot of red.. I love ribs so I'm giving you GREEN just because you posted the word "RIBS" in the title.
I mention I love ribs?
Green just for the ribs!

Note: I have no idea if its a deal since there are no prices in your title or message, but it's all good.. I love ribs!!

forzaINTER said:   I see a lot of red.. I love ribs so I'm giving you GREEN just because you posted the word "RIBS" in the title.
I mention I love ribs?
Green just for the ribs!

Note: I have no idea if its a deal since there are no prices in your title or message, but it's all good.. I love ribs!!

Hey!

Was just wondering if you loved ribs?

Thanks!

forzaINTER said:   I see a lot of red.. I love ribs so I'm giving you GREEN just because you posted the word "RIBS" in the title.
I mention I love ribs?
Green just for the ribs!

But can you take a little ribbing?

Yes, because I love ribs!

Bought this.

RedCelicaGT said:   Bought this. Paid my money at Google Offers, then noticed they jacked up the price to $85 from $60. So, my $29 ribs now cost $54. Kinda mad right now.

Two thoughts:
1) it's easy to get your money back
2) call up and tell them. The deal clearly says you are getting a sampler pack for $29.

RedCelicaGT said:   Bought this.

What changed ?

Of course someone quoted me within 5 minutes of posting I edited because I thought this was for 4 racks of ribs ($85), but its a $60 certificate on anything in their store.

Hmmm, I am VERY sure this was an offer for the sampler pack. Even the OP mentions it:
"Spend $29 and get $60 worth of 4 different style of ribs"

I don't have a link to the offer anymore and I didn't find it in a quick search of history.

https://www.google.com/offers/home

Voucher cannot be applied to the $14.99 shipping charge PER ORDER so you are paying $29 + $15 assuming you spend the entire $60 in one shot.

[quote]Limit 3 vouchers per person. May purchase up to 3 additional vouchers as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per order. Voucher cannot be used towards shipping; shipping $14.99 per order. Estimated shipping time is 1-2 weeks after redemption. Items are cold packed when shipped; simply reheat.[/quote]

you cannot get the 4 rib pack with this offer. The 4 rib pack is $85+shipping

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014