Honey Roasted
Text
Roasted Salted
Text
Bold Habanero
Text
Bold Honey Dijon
Text
add small item to cart for $1.78 ($0.99 + $0.79)
Text
apply $10.80 off coupon code BLUE60
Your final price will be 18 x $3.79 + $1.78
$10.80 off
$25.09
Free Shipping

Walgreens
See Walgreens discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

walgreens
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

(Limit: 2) of each flavor.

Once I add to cart and press checkout, it tells me I don't have any items in my cart.

Lime/chile and Bold Honey Dijon are in store only

Limit 2 of each flavor makes it kinda hard, especially when you don't like all their flavors ;(

Worked for me, i needed to order emerald nuts 2/7.50 for free shipping as 2 types are only available in-store

ac7mpo said:   Worked for me, i needed to order emerald nuts 2/7.50 for free shipping as 2 types are only available in-store

What worked for you? just ordering nuts from Walgreens? Did the $10.80 coupon work?

2 types are only available in-store

Promotional Savings:

$8.40

Add the 7 above that are online, then add emerald cocoa which is bogo and fill with cashew for free ship. Still 8.40 discount, total shipped 25.27.

Ok... I get it... BOGO plus free shipping at $25. Great deal!

limerickey said:   Ok... I get it... BOGO plus free shipping at $25. Great deal!No you missed the additional promo savings with coupon use. It's NOT just BOGO and free shipping.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014