• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Velocity Micro Cruz 7" Android eReader Tablet
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Some of the Velocity Micro Cruz 7" Android eReader Tablet run ICS (Ice cream Sandwich), they are model T507 which equips with 512M RAM.
Current Model

Not sure if this one can be re-flashed or not.

thanks,,,,,,no

I own this tablet. The device can surf the web, use Kindle or Kobo ereader and their is an app store, but the built in memory is very limited and you cannot play games like Angry birds on it. You can expand the memory, but it doesn't add to the devices memory for apps. I called Cruz and spoke with a rep about this when I first noticed the limitations. If you want something to surf the web or ereader, they're OK. The touch screen requires a firm press to get apps and things to work. BTW, I just saw these at Big Lots new for $39 yesterday.

searoute24,
thank you so much1

deleted

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014