Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Kingston DataTraveler 101 G2 8GB
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Grabbed two - thanks for the post, OP.

$9.99 for delivery?

this is very good price considering no mail in rebate.

phogstenjr said:   $9.99 for delivery?Only if you want to part with 10 bucks. But why not take advantage of one of the two free methods of obtaining the item that the OP so generously took the time to point out to us in the title of the thread?

I happen to have a small project in need of a few of these, so ordered 4x and burned up some Rewards. Yay.

thank you so much

labboypro said:   I happen to have a small project in need of a few of these, so ordered 4x and burned up some Rewards. Yay.

UPS dropped of my 4x order a few minutes ago. Then, 5 minutes later, the driver dropped off a 4x order again. So, I'm going to investigate to see if I was double-charged, or if they just wanted me to have 8x at the 4x price. If the latter, 2x-yay!

brilliant! Thank OP!

I have a new one just 2 weeks ago.

This is such a nice find. Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014