• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Canon-PIXMA-MP495-Wireless-All-in-One-...

The Canon Pixma all-in-one printer has built-in wireless printing and scanning and a compact and stylish design with innovative features. The MP495 wireless printer/copier/scanner brings high-quality performance, ease of use and convenience together in one model. You will also be able to continue your Wi-Fi photo printing with ease from compatible iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices.

Canon Pixma MP495 All-in-One Printer:
Key Features:

•Print Speed
Black: Up to 8.8 ipm; Color: Up to 5 ipm; 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: 41 seconds
•Print Resolution
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
•Built-in wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
•Replacement Ink
PG-210, PG-210 XL Black Ink Cartridges, CL-211XL, CL-211 Color Ink Cartridges, PG-210XL, CL-211XL Combo Pack
Additional Canon Pixma All-in-One Printer Specifications

Print from multiple computers
•Smartphone Photo Printing
Print phots from your smartphone
•Hi-speed USB port
•100-page auto-document feeder
•Copier Settings:
FCOT Color: 26 seconds
•Scan Settings:
Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi; Interpolated: 19200 x 19200 dpi
•Paper & Media Compatibility: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10," Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
Media Types: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag"; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
System Requirements
•Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x
What's Included
•PG-210 Black Cartridge, CL-211 Color Cartridge
•Document Kit: Cross Sell Sheet, Getting Started, Important Information Sheet, Networking Troubleshooting Guide, Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
•Power cord
•USB cable
Support & Warranty
•1-year limited warranty on the Canon Pixma all-in-one printer with InstantExchange program; 1-year Toll-free technical phone support

Member Summary

Canon PIXMA MP495
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

As a Pixma MP490 owner, I have to say I'm extremely pleased with the unit. I think the only difference between my unit and this one is that mine isn't wireless.

Seems like a good deal on a very good all-in-one unit.

FWIW there were quite a few offers for the 495 at around $30, refurb & not, though the Canon refurbs I've bought all seemed new on the inside without a trace of ink anywhere [cheaper to import that way?].

Canon makes a few AIO printers that've been selling in the $20-$35 range that all take the same cartridges that include the print head -- the MP495 is one of them. The several we've bought over the years all seem to do a decent job, but as with all Canon's I've tried, including a more expensive MG5320 [that I returned], they have trouble printing a true red -- download/print an image designed for printer color testing & you'll see what I mean.

This is also available as a bundle for 98 cents more ($49.98) with 500 sheets HP paper ($6.84 sold separately) and 4 GB USB drive($5.98 sold separately).

no fax function

taf said:   39.99 at canon.com for a refurb
http://shop.usa.canon.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_1005...

Thanks, I tried to place the order, got a weird error:"Invalid parameters are passed in or out of the plug-in specification interfaces"

Called them 1-800-385-2155 and they placed the order by phone, same price.

Have one like this..refurb from canon...works fine but if you use ink other than Canon carts you have to put up with the low ink message...can't seem to locate a way to reset the printer ink levels...other than that it's a good printer with the wireless printer capability..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014