Series: Hydro Series H60
Type: CPU Block
Block Compatibility: AMD AM2/AM3
Intel LGA 2011/1366/1155/1156/775
Block Material: Copper
Radiator Dimensions: 120mm x 152mm x 27mm
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Radiator Fan Dimensions: 120mm x 25mm
Radiator Fan RPM: Up to 1700 RPM
Radiator Fan Air Flow: 74.4 CFM
Radiator Fan Noise: 30.2 dBA
* Tubing: Low-permeability for near-zero evaporation
* Cooler - The Corsair Hydro Series H60 is a fantastic choice for cooling. With a new micro-channel cold plate and a split-flow designed manifold, the H60 brings remarkable new technologies to an affordable price point. If that weren't enough, the H60 also features an all-new fan, custom designed to offer enhanced static pressure, which means better cooling.
* Quieter - You don't have to sacrifice performance to build a quiet system. Most high-performance coolers use crude, outdated designs that rely on two techniques: put a huge hunk of metal in your case or crank the fan to obnoxiously loud noise levels. The Hydro Series coolers feature innovative, cutting-edge designs that utilize the superior thermal conductivity of liquid over air to provide fantastic cooling at much lower noise levels. In fact, the H60 is similar in noise levels to a 120mm case fan you probably already have.
* Easy to Install - Almost any case with a rear 120mm fan mount location can house the Hydro Series H60 CPU cooler. And don't worry about compatibility with your CPU, we've got you covered. AMD sockets AM2 and AM3 are covered, and without having to install a custom backplate, making the H60 a great choice for any modern AMD CPU up to the new Phenom six-core processors. And when it comes to Intel, don't worry about it. Whether you've got Socket LGA775, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366 or LGA2011, we've got compatibility inside the box. That's right, even the brand new Core i5 and Core i7 2x00 series processors are supported, right out of the box.
* Corsair Cooling H60 CPU Cooler
* 120mm fan
* Multi-platform mounting kit (Intel LGA 2011, 1366, 1155, 1156, and 775, AMD AM2/AM3)
Thermal compound (pre-applied)
* Quick Start Guide
Parts: 5 years limited
Labor: 5 years limited