• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Good through 2012, Blue Rhino is offering $3 rebates with propane tank exchange at Walgreens.

Walgreens.com/bluerhino

Walgreens
See Walgreens coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Walgreens
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

doh.. just exchanged for new tank yesterday for $26 (ncluding tax) at a local place near house.

how much is it at Walgreens?

or $2 rebate from ANY retailer. $2 Rebate

While any coupon or rebate helps, I tell everone to not use any of these propane exchanges unless you absolutely have no other choice. Unless I'm mistaken, they all have fine print on the cages that say "only filled to 15 lbs" or something to that effect. You're only getting 75% of a full tank (20 lbs). Take it to a place that will re-fill directly (like an Ace or TrueValue Hardware) or even better, to a U-haul that has propane. They charge by the gallon and my tanks go from completely empty to super full for less than $20. You would not believe how heavy a tank feels when it's filled to capacity. All the exchange places reduced their fills to 15 lbs when the price of propane shot up a few years ago so that they could still charge the same. When the price of propane dropped, they didn't go back to 20 lbs. Google it. It's been written up many times.

Thanks OP for the savings for those that need it.

Ive only used to replace an old tank when they converted valves.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014