• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It's not on the Costco website, but I saw it in the Costco store (Columbia, MD location) for 399.99. Seems to get good reviews on Amazon and some of the youtube test video looks good.

Amazon link for comaprison: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006K5507M

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sweet! Gonna pick this up after work. Been needing a new camcorder for the kids soccer tournaments.

seems like a good deal, i paid more originally.

Does Costco version come with Built-in Projector?
TIA

Amazon is $448 NO TAX costco is $399 +TAX $28 in n.j so it is only $20 cheaper...

knov87 said:   Does Costco version come with Built-in Projector?
TIA

This is not the one with the projector. It does come with the Sony bag though.

nutcase said:   Amazon is $448 NO TAX costco is $399 +TAX $28 in n.j so it is only $20 cheaper...

$20 Cheaper + a camera bag and an extra year of warranty and a no questions asked 90 day return policy on electronics....

I'm going to order a 32gb card and extended battery. This is exactly what I need for the daughters soccer games.

pic of sale sign
Disclaimer
BUMP

I'll just reuse this topic to let you guys know that this deal is back. I saw this at Costco Chino Hills CA 91709. Not sure if it's nationwide or not...

Great deal! Thanks! Hubby’s birthday is coming up.

Just picked one up in Gilbert AZ, more than 10 left in stock. Sale ends 9/15

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014