• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Kindle Download The Cerebellum: Brain for an Implicit Self (FT Press Science) List
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seriously? Everyday you have to post these? Can't you just make ONE thread for them?

Thanks glitteridog. Keep posting them separately so we can see the book title in the topic line.

i too like them separate since I see the title in the subject.
Thanks!

If a saving of $80 is not a screaming hot deal for you then, what can I say. Amazon has hundreds of free books. All of them do not qualify as a hot deal so we tend to overlook the really good bargains like this book if they were placed in a common thread. There are not many who like reading technical books, therefore you will find a large number of positive reviews for some trashy books. That does not diminish the value of this book which will appeal to anyone who has an interest in neuro science. I am glad that OP made an effort to post this in HOT deals. Green for OP.

Thank you! My reading speed can't keep up! But I will try!

Thank you glitterdog.

I don't have a cerebellum. Do people think this is still a good book to read?

Instant Order Update. You purchased this item [for free] on January 12, 2012.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014