• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Kindle Download In the Presence of My Enemies Highly Rated NY Times Bestseller
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
From Amazon: "In the Presence of My Enemies, the gripping true story of American missionaries Martin and Gracia Burnham’s year as hostages in the Philippine jungle, was a New York Times best seller and has sold nearly 350,000 copies. Now releasing in eBook for the first time, this updated edition contains information on the capture and trial of the Burnhams’ captors; Gracia’s secret return trip to the Philippines; and updates on recent events in Gracia’s life, ministry, and family."
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yes, that's a free deal.

Thank you glitterdog

You are awesome man, lot of free books you find are great ... not that I have read all but I am surely going to Thanks and keep them coming.

How do you get it for free? All i see is click to buy

quackagator said:   How do you get it for free? All i see is click to buy

Buy it for $0.00.

Thanks!

Thanks. My wife bought and read the book after seeing Gracia in person and now I can have it on-the-go with me.

TY!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014