• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
zemus said:   uber.com is a personal car service for your smart phone. they have locations in many major cities including nyc

NEW codes:

ridenow
foodfight
1015PHX

Thanks OP, I used first two codes to move some stuff to new apartment. SUV's are too expensive otherwise.

rated:
So if a lot of these codes are for "new users" .. what does Uber consider a new user? New email address? Different CC?

rated:
iPhone only?? Check the UBER app (latest version) description:
Use PayPal in the Uber app to get $15 off one ride.. The discount will apply automatically to any ride taken before 11/29/2013.

Moderator Comment: Inappropriate content removed. — Nov. 19, 2013 @ 9:11am
rated:
In development, the exciting sequel to "The Craigslist Killer," ...

rated:
I'm pretty sure that all codes are for new users. I have yet to find a code that works for existing accounts.

rated:
I use the Uber service in Chicago.  Works great!  I used a code to get 20% off a ride from downtown to the suburbs.

I will see if I can find the code I used.  If I remember correctly, it was the only one I found that worked for all users, not just new users.

rated:
For those in the Boston area.

One Free Uber Ride up to $25

Valid for new customers only

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
I'm sorry but I'm laughing. It could get a bit "freaky".....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014