• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Got my PM today.. Thanks a ton ..
Love to be a FWer

Oh man, I was hoping. I guess mine wasn't an affiliated retailer?

Looks like some people on here are hard hit by the economy and relying on Fatwallet to cloth themselves!

Totally agree with @elizard guys tee's don't look good on ladies, they don't look good on me either elizard!

Merci mille fois!

qube said:   Looks like some people on here are hard hit by the economy and relying on Fatwallet to cloth themselves!
Isn't these are the sunglasses you are wearing in your picture you won from SD?? lol

Isn't these are?

Connman said:   turtlebug said:   Can I have a piranha instead? Stray kitty we adopted ate the one I had.Better keep an eye on that one: "Kitty eats Piranha, are your Kids next??? Details at 11..."

No Piranha.

A Dingo ate your baby.

qube said:   Isn't these are?Isn't these are or isn't these ain't my baby...

Modified FW tee for women?
Disclaimer
tracieq said:   Totally agree with @elizard guys tee's don't look good on ladies, they don't look good on me either elizard!Maybe you just need to get it a size too small and cut it off right under the FW logo...improvise!

Hope my posts qualify before the shirts run out... wear my BF 2011 shirt all the time and really looking forward to BF this year. My 1 year Wedding anniversary is on Cyber Monday and I'll be looking for something nice!

Edit: Just got my notice, thanks FW!

dammit, just have a monthly sweeps for all members and give away a shirt a month!
(still great wearable ad for the site)

Nice....just got my PM. Didn't even realize a promotion was running. Will be my 2nd FW shirt ever. Still wear the old one around the house sometimes, but the XL was waaay too big. Going to try L this time. Might actually wear it out and see who knows what's up?

It would be great if everyone that's getting a shirt could put a link to their deal in this topic. Better yet, FW should setup something in each deal that shows what the poster received, if anything, because of the deal. Similar to "Best Deal" status, but tied to Schwag. It's another incentive to post deals!

Thanks, got the pm today- much appreciated

Got the PM today. Thanks FW.

Thank you !!!

Got my PM today also... Thanks!

hey i just posted a deal and needed to edit but it's not there when i click on it. what's going on?

the deal was Stolzle Whisky Glass.

ty mod. now's there.

Connman said:   It would be great if everyone that's getting a shirt could put a link to their deal in this topic. Better yet, FW should setup something in each deal that shows what the poster received, if anything, because of the deal. Similar to "Best Deal" status, but tied to Schwag. It's another incentive to post deals!

This was mine. A good deal, but expired very fast. http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1200253/

YAY just received the T-shirt notification. Thanks FW!!!

Thank-you.

Once I saw this I tried to post a hot deal. Soon after i got the pm. But it was for another hd I had done a couple of days before. But yeah!

thanks

Just got my notification...TY FatWallet!

pretty sure i'm past 24 hr mark? is there a green minimum?

SteelRing said:   pretty sure i'm past 24 hr mark? is there a green minimum?If it's like past giveaways, PMs are sent at 11:00 PM CT after the 24 hr mark. So, it could be anywhere from 24:01 to 47:59 that you receive a PM.

P.S. Look for your PM in ~45 minutes.

yep.... just got my PM an hour ago... thx

I am fairly new but I had my best deal post ever, no PM for me I guess

Thanks FW and MrV

got 1. cool! thanks.

longhorn said:   elizard said:   To the FW Staff:

You still haven't taken my suggestion...Why don't you ever have baby doll/womens t-shirts? Frankly, I look good in them (I workout a lot), I'd advertise FW at the many 24hr fitness gyms I go to in LA and I would never wear a mens tee because they look silly on me.

Don't you want attractive, female FWers to promote their favorite deal site? (big smile - I thought so).

How about a Fatwallet Teddie?

Hum, you'll have to ask the Staff regarding a Teddie...but I think their intention is to have us advertise beyond those that would see the Teddie.

FW Staff:

Well? I'm going to start to wonder if you don't appreciate the female form (and that's a question not just to the male staff - Heather?).

Let me help you out...

How about for women, American made? (actually here in LA)

http://store.americanapparel.net/women.html

You could promote your patriotism since nothing more American then getting a deal 'made' in America.

Flipit said:   I am fairly new but I had my best deal post ever, no PM for me I guess

I am pretty sure I had one that qualified too, but never got the pm either, so don't feel too bad.

Brew

Brew said:   Flipit said:   I am fairly new but I had my best deal post ever, no PM for me I guess

I am pretty sure I had one that qualified too, but never got the pm either, so don't feel too bad.

Brew

Yeah, me too....

elizard said:   longhorn said:   elizard said:   To the FW Staff:

You still haven't taken my suggestion...Why don't you ever have baby doll/womens t-shirts? Frankly, I look good in them (I workout a lot), I'd advertise FW at the many 24hr fitness gyms I go to in LA and I would never wear a mens tee because they look silly on me.

Don't you want attractive, female FWers to promote their favorite deal site? (big smile - I thought so).

Hum, you'll have to ask the Staff regarding a Teddie...but I think their intention is to have us advertise beyond those that would see the Teddie.

FW Staff:

Well? I'm going to start to wonder if you don't appreciate the female form (and that's a question not just to the male staff - Heather?).

Let me help you out...

You could promote your patriotism since nothing more American then getting a deal 'made' in America.

OMG. It's official. People are complaining about a FREE Tee Shirt.

Come on ! If a FREE T isn't good enough for you, just pass it up. Someone else that wears Tees and likes them will step right up.

elizard said:   longhorn said:   elizard said:   To the FW Staff:

FW Staff:

Let me help you out...

Hi elizard, I wanted to let you know we're looking into the cost and I'll be sure to let you know if I can get approval on adding some smaller ladies sizes to the list. The problem in the past is that they were cost prohibitive.

Heather, please make sure to post pics of the any tees ... I'm sure the Peanut Gallery will want to weigh in on their favorite(s)....
You could also offer a marketing deal to the vendor that's supplying the tees: "Official Schwag provider of FatWallet.com"

Got one in my email, too. Very good.

Thank you. There is feature of the fatwallet.com on the t-shirt. I will also check my email.

HeatherS4 said:   elizard said:   longhorn said:   elizard said:   To the FW Staff:

FW Staff:

Let me help you out...

Hi elizard, I wanted to let you know we're looking into the cost and I'll be sure to let you know if I can get approval on adding some smaller ladies sizes to the list. The problem in the past is that they were cost prohibitive.

Yes, when I had Tee Shirts made, anything other than the standard Tee cost about double.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014