• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Get Your 1/2 Way to Black Friday FatWallet T-Shirt!

Surprise just for you! Rumor has it you love FatWallet Schwag and Black Friday...they sorta go together like peanut butter and chocolate. :) So while planning out the FatWallet summer promotional schedule, it seemed appropriate to call on the deal-hunting extraordinaire FatWallet community to help us celebrate (about) half way to Black Friday with another "Post a Hot Deal Get a Free T-Shirt" contest!

Here's how to get a Half Way to Black Friday T-Shirt!:

2. Share Your Hot Deal Discoveries in the FatWallet Forums!

• STEP 1: Post a Hot Deal from one of our affiliated retailers
  • STEP 2: If your Hot Deal has a positive rating at the 24-hour mark, check your FatWallet private messages and follow the link to claim your T-shirt. The deadline to claim your shirt is July 17th, 2012.

Half Way to Black Friday T-Shirt FAQ...In case you're wondering

Q: Why does it have to be a deal from an affiliated retailer?
A: Because while the T-shirts are free for you, they're not free for us.

Q: Do they have to be Cash Back-eligible deals?
A: No

Q: Can I have more than one T-shirt?
A: One per person.

Q: Did I make it? Where's my note; where's my T?
A: Patience, please. It can take up to 48 hours for you to receive notice.

Q: When will I get my T-Shirt?
A: T-shirts will be mailed within three weeks of the end of the promotion.

Eligible deals will be posted after June 19, 2012 12:00 AM CST. Offer expires after 750 eligible Hot Deal topics, July 3, 2012, or when we kill it.

Need a little help? Not sure where to start and how to get your deals to turn "green?"

In case you're new to these parts, here's a little guidance to keep your deals "green" during this most serious shopping season:

Hot Deals FAQ

Hot Deals 101: tips, tricks and cheats to find and post the best deals

P.S. If you believe you're eligible for a t-shirt, you have waited the 48 hours after posting your deal, please PM me the link to the Hot Deal you posted so I can look into it. Please do not send me your link before the 48 hour mark!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
haven't gotten it?

lordoffire (Jul. 12, 2012 @ 4:23p) |

Hi Everyone!

The timeframe to post a hot deal to qualify for a t-shirt has passed. I apologize if the wording sounded ... (more)

HeatherS4 (Jul. 12, 2012 @ 4:55p) |

It will be arriving soon. We've ordered the shirts and are waiting for them to arrive so we can get them shipped out to... (more)

HeatherS4 (Jul. 12, 2012 @ 4:57p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Time to find and post a deal!

Jasonlh1 said:   Time to find and post a deal!

Amen.

Jasonlh1 said:   Time to find and post a deal!Hehe, I love these shirts! When I saw this post, I went searching for a hot deal to post just to get one. Fortunately, I think I found one (here). Thanks, FW, for making me $2 richer with my money-maker deal that I would not have otherwise found AND for giving me a free t-shirt if others like the deal.

Jasonlh1 said:   Time to find and post a deal!

Yeah easier said than done!

Sweet!!!

To the FW Staff:

You still haven't taken my suggestion...Why don't you ever have baby doll/womens t-shirts? Frankly, I look good in them (I workout a lot), I'd advertise FW at the many 24hr fitness gyms I go to in LA and I would never wear a mens tee because they look silly on me.

Don't you want attractive, female FWers to promote their favorite deal site? (big smile - I thought so).

Some pics would definitely help .. The staff ... Decide on the style that works best!

Looks great. Thank you.

Can I have a piranha instead? Stray kitty we adopted ate the one I had.

Is there a limit, I just posted 3 deals

curses FW! (shakes fist...) I post my first HD in months and its 9 hrs before the start time.

bigfrank19 said:   Is there a limit, I just posted 3 deals
Q: Can I have more than one T-shirt?
A: One per person.

Time to find and post a deal!

turtlebug said:   Can I have a piranha instead? Stray kitty we adopted ate the one I had.Better keep an eye on that one: "Kitty eats Piranha, are your Kids next??? Details at 11..."

It's SUMMER How about a grey shirt or white shirt for a change??

LIES!

I posted a hot deal last year during the period, had positive at 24 hours and I never got my pm or shirt.

I call shenanigans

LkyOldSun said:   LIES!

I posted a hot deal last year during the period, had positive at 24 hours and I never got my pm or shirt.

I call shenanigans

Hot deal has to be from an affiliated merchant!

I'm in! Thanks!

LkyOldSun said:   LIES!

I call shenanigans
I think I have half a dozen FW shirts in my closet. I haven't had a single case of not getting a shirt when I was supposed to get one. Also note, there is a maximum number of shirts that are awarded each time. This time around it says, "Offer expires after 750 eligible Hot Deal topics, July 3, 2012, or when we kill it." Maybe you missed the cutoff.

elizard said:   To the FW Staff:

You still haven't taken my suggestion...Why don't you ever have baby doll/womens t-shirts? Frankly, I look good in them (I workout a lot), I'd advertise FW at the many 24hr fitness gyms I go to in LA and I would never wear a mens tee because they look silly on me.

Don't you want attractive, female FWers to promote their favorite deal site? (big smile - I thought so).

How about a Fatwallet Teddie?

Anything "officially" FW branded is fine with me
time 2 find a legit HOT deal

In all my Years of being a FW member I have never gotten anything other than CashBack from my purchases. I will be happy if I got one now, Just wish it had not said Black Friday and had the letters BF so it would look like the shirt was made for me BigFrank

Time to flood Hot Deals with price changes! Foobar cost $1 a month ago but is now 99 cents should be two separate threads. Enjoy!

Very nice shirt! Love your concept!

Jasonlh1 said:   Time to find and post a deal!it's always that time

Going to post an entry.

elizard said:   To the FW Staff:

you tell 'em Elizard! beats the ugly people like me wearing the FW shirts and scaring away customers from all the B&Ms!

I hope you got some in XXL!!

Yeah, XXL!!

Make that 3 XXL's

BTW I vote on letting Hot Chic post a picture wearing that shirt in a woman's style

WooHoo,
Just got notification for the T-Shirt, so two T-Shirts for me this month, one for being on Top 5 poster and second one for Half way Black Friday.
Thanks to all members of FW and the staff

Best of all...Remember to say thank you...then we are more then half way there...as people!

Me to and they had XXL. This is my first free tee shirt that got from this site. Ain't no virgin anymore!

woo!!! Thanks. Your new shiny shwag will be shipped within 10 days. (in most cases)

Thanks FatWallet!

Got my PM...thanks for doing this.

Thank You.

I got my PM last night - thank you!

No PM for me yet.. Hoping it comes in by midnight! Thanks -- this is always fun, and I love the Ts... Pls tell me you have size S in stock!

Skipping 73 Messages...
lordoffire said:   haven't gotten it?
It will be arriving soon. We've ordered the shirts and are waiting for them to arrive so we can get them shipped out to you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.