• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Just got my PM and ordered one!!

Sounds great. Le me try this

Got my PM earlier today

TY. My 2nd FW tshirt is on its way. Excited. Will get 1 size smaller this time.

Nice shirt, just posted a new deal

Fatwallet sign on the T-shirt.

Looking for the black friday!!

tracieq said:   Totally agree with @elizard guys tee's don't look good on ladies, they don't look good on me either elizard!

Tracie, I bet if you did wear one, it would only be around the house. Of course the point of a t-shirt is advertising so I meant it that the Staff (Heather you monitor this thread don't you? Were you around when I made some of the marketing staff laugh with my FW video?) should want to expand their reach and happily give out some ladies tees.

Maybe it's where I'm at (LA and my sister's functions) but it tends to be where I get some fun ladies t-shirts to advertise TV shows, bars, etc. I'd just be happy to advertise a site I genuinely like and use often.

Exactly! As much as I would like to promote FW, I would never wear my FW t-shirt outside the house because it's just not very nice. It's not that we're complaining about a free t-shirt as much as we're suggesting that a nicer one would probably be a better advertising tool. Maybe most guys don't care, but I think that FW is doing alright with the male contingent. It's women who are in the minority here. Let's not forget that women shop online an awful lot, and they like a bargain.

There's no such thing as "free". Time is money. By posting deals, you're very slightly improving the site and increasing their CashBack/click income.

I can't wait for my first FatWallet shirt... I already have the vacuum-sealed light-filtered plexiglass display case all ready to go!

Great Fatwallet!!

Hoping to get my PM tommorow

Free is good.

Received PM, thanks!

I wasn't trying to earn one, but I just got the PM. Thanks.

Hoping to get my PM tommorow

MissCrabette said:   Exactly! As much as I would like to promote FW, I would never wear my FW t-shirt outside the house because it's just not very nice. It's not that we're complaining about a free t-shirt as much as we're suggesting that a nicer one would probably be a better advertising tool. Maybe most guys don't care, but I think that FW is doing alright with the male contingent. It's women who are in the minority here. Let's not forget that women shop online an awful lot, and they like a bargain. I can't speak for other fellas, but i'd wear mine a lot more if they were fitted and v-neck. But, costs are costs. Just thought i'd add a male voice to the discussion. Anyways, thanks fw!

THANKS!!!!! Love you guys!!!

Hoping to get my PM today. Hoping.

MissCrabette said:   Exactly! As much as I would like to promote FW, I would never wear my FW t-shirt outside the house because it's just not very nice. It's not that we're complaining about a free t-shirt as much as we're suggesting that a nicer one would probably be a better advertising tool. Maybe most guys don't care, but I think that FW is doing alright with the male contingent. It's women who are in the minority here. Let's not forget that women shop online an awful lot, and they like a bargain.

Female voice of dissent here. I wear my FW tee's outside the house all the time-- shopping, working in the yard, hanging out.
Would never wear a fitted or cropped tee. Tee shirts are really undershirts not fashion garments. What you're talking about is a cotton knit shirt, not a Tee shirt.

The only FW Tee I don't wear outside the house is the BF one from a few years ago-- raven on maroon shirt (ugly!).
I don't wear black shirts in summer heat so it would have been nice if this T had been white but I'll wear it when its cooler.

Waiting for someone to design the FW shirt w/ the piranha on the front and the text from the hangtag on the back: A member of the Hot Dealiverous family, the FatWallet Piranha is known for a voracious appetite for coupons and Cash Back and a distaste for retail.

elizard said:   tracieq said:   Totally agree with @elizard guys tee's don't look good on ladies, they don't look good on me either elizard!

Tracie, I bet if you did wear one, it would only be around the house. Of course the point of a t-shirt is advertising so I meant it that the Staff (Heather you monitor this thread don't you? Were you around when I made some of the marketing staff laugh with my FW video?) should want to expand their reach and happily give out some ladies tees.

Maybe it's where I'm at (LA and my sister's functions) but it tends to be where I get some fun ladies t-shirts to advertise TV shows, bars, etc. I'd just be happy to advertise a site I genuinely like and use often.

I haven't forgotten about this! I'm still trying to find a way to make it work within budget. Sorry, I wasn't around when you did your video...I'd love to see it!

my4mainecoons said:   MissCrabette said:   Exactly! As much as I would like to promote FW, I would never wear my FW t-shirt outside the house because it's just not very nice. It's not that we're complaining about a free t-shirt as much as we're suggesting that a nicer one would probably be a better advertising tool. Maybe most guys don't care, but I think that FW is doing alright with the male contingent. It's women who are in the minority here. Let's not forget that women shop online an awful lot, and they like a bargain.

Female voice of dissent here. I wear my FW tee's outside the house all the time-- shopping, working in the yard, hanging out.
Would never wear a fitted or cropped tee. Tee shirts are really undershirts not fashion garments. What you're talking about is a cotton knit shirt, not a Tee shirt.

The only FW Tee I don't wear outside the house is the BF one from a few years ago-- raven on maroon shirt (ugly!).
I don't wear black shirts in summer heat so it would have been nice if this T had been white but I'll wear it when its cooler.

Waiting for someone to design the FW shirt w/ the piranha on the front and the text from the hangtag on the back: A member of the Hot Dealiverous family, the FatWallet Piranha is known for a voracious appetite for coupons and Cash Back and a distaste for retail.

Glad you're enjoying your shirts. We are looking into ladies shirts that are cost effective, but of course you'll have the option to choose whichever style you'd prefer if I can pull it off! I'd hope you'll share your vision for t-shirt if we do the Black Friday t-shirt design contest again this year! It sounds fun!

116sloppyjoe116 said:   MissCrabette said:   Exactly! As much as I would like to promote FW, I would never wear my FW t-shirt outside the house because it's just not very nice. It's not that we're complaining about a free t-shirt as much as we're suggesting that a nicer one would probably be a better advertising tool. Maybe most guys don't care, but I think that FW is doing alright with the male contingent. It's women who are in the minority here. Let's not forget that women shop online an awful lot, and they like a bargain. I can't speak for other fellas, but i'd wear mine a lot more if they were fitted and v-neck. But, costs are costs. Just thought i'd add a male voice to the discussion. Anyways, thanks fw!

Thanks for your feedback! I appreciate it and will share it with the team here!

HeatherS4 said:   116sloppyjoe116 said:   MissCrabette said:   Exactly! As much as I would like to promote FW, I would never wear my FW t-shirt outside the house because it's just not very nice. It's not that we're complaining about a free t-shirt as much as we're suggesting that a nicer one would probably be a better advertising tool. Maybe most guys don't care, but I think that FW is doing alright with the male contingent. It's women who are in the minority here. Let's not forget that women shop online an awful lot, and they like a bargain. I can't speak for other fellas, but i'd wear mine a lot more if they were fitted and v-neck. But, costs are costs. Just thought i'd add a male voice to the discussion. Anyways, thanks fw!

Thanks for your feedback! I appreciate it and will share it with the team here!

I understand about cost Heather but I figured 'most' (not all but most of us ladies who do wear fitted tees) would never wear the basic men's Hanes, rounded collar type. Honestly, I give those to Goodwill.

It's funny in recent years but I noticed they frankly got smarter (or maybe larger budgets) but I'll just say my sister is in the business here and sometimes I even get really cute, organic, baby doll tees. I live in SoCal so I wear them all the time since I workout so much and it's hot here in the Valley.

If I still have that video, I'll send it to you. I'm not sure that I do since it was a long time ago. Never know what will come out of my head past 5 am (smile). I'm also a screenwriter so yes, my mind creatively goes where it wants.

Why should we celebrate the black friday?

I didn't even know this promo was going on. I guess I managed to get in just before it closed. Thanks FW!

Is this still going on?

uafgrad said:   Is this still going on?

READ the OP.

The deadline to claim your shirt is July 17th, 2012.

labboypro said:   uafgrad said:   Is this still going on?

READ the OP.

The deadline to claim your shirt is July 17th, 2012.

And? What does that have to do with if it is still going on (I am not asking if I can still claim shirt after all)? I see item had to be posted by early July or whenever the admins feel like it. Pretty ambiguous.

haven't gotten it?

Hi Everyone!

The timeframe to post a hot deal to qualify for a t-shirt has passed. I apologize if the wording sounded confusing to you. It ended on July 3rd as the post states. Those of you who have qualified for a t-shirt have until the July 17, 2012 to claim your shirt. If you qualified for a shirt you would have received a link in a PM that you can click on to select your size and give us the mailing address you'd like us to use to ship your shirt.

Thanks everyone!

Heather

lordoffire said:   haven't gotten it?
It will be arriving soon. We've ordered the shirts and are waiting for them to arrive so we can get them shipped out to you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014