• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just head on over to InkGarden HERE. http://www.inkgarden.com/Content.aspx?Page=Business+Magnets+-+Sh...

*Click on ‘Shop Now’ button to select your design.
*Once you’ve selected it, begin personalizing it!
*Use Coupon Code MAGNET2 at checkout when you’re ready.
*Shipping should be $4.99 so just $6.99 shipped for 50 magnets!

Member Summary

INKGARDEN
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ymmv but Home deepot had self adhesive business card magnets (take an existing paper one and stick it on) in a box of 250 on clearance for $.85 (down from $8.50 or so) recently. They are/were on the shelves under the ProDesk.

Many categories in the link. Thank you .

Their HTTPS is invalid at checkout. Multiple alarms went off in Chrome. Safari let me complete the transaction and I alerted the company...they emailed me back with a standard response describing their security, but not in any way acknowledging their certificate is invalid. ಠ_ಠ

Just an FYI.

Farhood said:   Their HTTPS is invalid at checkout. Multiple alarms went off in Chrome. Safari let me complete the transaction and I alerted the company...they emailed me back with a standard response describing their security, but not in any way acknowledging their certificate is invalid. ಠ_ಠ

Just an FYI.

I had no such issues.

For future reference: with these you get what you pay for.

*Quality/resolution of the print/text suffices but isn't particularly sharp
*Each magnet is cut imprecisely, so the printed area relative to the edge of the card/magnet varies a few millimeters from one card/magnet to the next
*The magnet itself is really thin/weak

Would not be happy at full price, and am okay with them at this deal price.

agentjfong said:   For future reference: with these you get what you pay for.

*Each magnet is cut imprecisely, so the printed area relative to the edge of the card/magnet varies a few millimeters from one card/magnet to the next

thnx for the feedback.

my only purchase from Ink Garden was a 6foot poster custom made for a party. I have to say, it way exceeded my expectations. Excellent quality, shipped with care, etc. If they have that poster deal again I will post it cause it was so worth the money (about $11.99 shipped)

MISTERCHEAP said:   agentjfong said:   For future reference: with these you get what you pay for.

thnx for the feedback.

my only purchase from Ink Garden was a 6foot poster custom made for a party. I have to say, it way exceeded my expectations. Excellent quality, shipped with care, etc. If they have that poster deal again I will post it cause it was so worth the money (about $11.99 shipped)

no problem. more info, for better buying decisions in the future

re: "shipped with care", I forgot to mention the magnets came in a cardboard mailer envelope, but the adhesive on the flap didn't hold, so it looks like the magnets fell out at one point, scattered, and the post office put them back in and rubber-banded the envelope.

got a box. the magnets are not thick, nor stiff. the image was not as crisp as a photo print, pretty close and in matte finish. thanks MC!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014