• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This may be moved, but I thought it was a hot deal. This week only Rite Aid is giving a $10 +Up Reward for the purchase of a Home Improvement Gift Card redeemable at Lowes and Home Depot. Limit 2 +Up offers per household.

Member Summary

Rite Aid
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where's the offer? Didn't see it in their handout for the week. Thanks!

sweet. time to stack with the Bosch deal's going on

nice bro..thanks

What is an up reward?

FYI. It's not a rebate, so AR isn't the right designation. A +up reward is similar to a Walgreens Register Reward or a CVS Extrabuck. You take your +up and you go back and spend it on stuff the next time you're at Rite Aid. Excludes money orders, stamps, blah blah. You can, however, go buy other stuff that spits out +ups, and they will roll.

Rite Aid Wellness+ card required.

The Do It Yourself Home Improvement™ Gift Card is a unique gift card that can be used at all major home improvement retailers plus thousands of other home improvement retailers nationwide where Discover® cards are accepted. Just like typical gift cards, your card has no added fees and your funds never expire.

Like a cordless tool gives you freedom to roam, thousands of locations give you freedom to use your Do It Yourself Home Improvement™ Gift Card anywhere you like. We've got all the big names you know, plus lots of little guys, too. Your favorite retailer should already be on our list, but even if it's not, just give us a ring at 1-877-770-6416 and we'll try to add it for you. That's just the kind of people we are.[/B}

Quick List

Home Depot
Sears
Ace
True Value
Lowes
Orchard Supply
Menards
Northern Tool & Equipment
Restoration Hardware
tractor supply Stores
Lumber Liquidators
Do It Best
84 Lumber
United Hardware
Aubuchon Hardware
Handy Hardware
Harbor Freight
Sherwin Williams
Kelly Moore
Dunn Edwards
Benjamin Moore
ToolUp.Com

Or, Search For a Specific Retailer

Alphanumeric, space & underscore characters only

centrifuge41 said:   FYI. It's not a rebate, so AR isn't the right designation. A +up reward is similar to a Walgreens Register Reward or a CVS Extrabuck. You take your +up and you go back and spend it on stuff the next time you're at Rite Aid. Excludes money orders, stamps, blah blah. You can, however, go buy other stuff that spits out +ups, and they will roll.

Rite Aid Wellness+ card required.

The Rite Aid $10 +UP reward you get from this deal will expire on 7/1/12. Basically you pay $50 for the $50 gift card but you get an +UP reward that you can use to buy almost anything at Rite Aid (through 7/1/12) unless you roll your +UPs by buying another item that generates +UPs next week or the following week.

This particular gift card offer is good through this Saturday (through today - Thursday - if you are living in So Cal).

Also, since these stores sell gift cards, you can buy other stores gift cards at Lowes or Home Depot or Sears. For example, yesterday I went into Lowes and used one of these $50 Home Improvement gift cards to buy a $50 Staples gift card.

not as hot as the $40 cash for $50 Lowes card at Michaels last week.

you can't really stock up on these unless you have a ton of things to buy at rite aid

Bump

Can the Up Reward be used to buy additional Lowe's gift card at RiteAid?

I thought Lowes doesn't allow you to use their giftcard to purchase a giftcard to another store.

prabbit said:   I thought Lowes doesn't allow you to use their giftcard to purchase a giftcard to another store.

This is a Discover branded GC that looks like a Discover credit card. I successfully used it to buy Home Depot GC's at a local Home Depot.

Thank you for the clarification.

bluefatwallet said:   Can the Up Reward be used to buy additional Lowe's gift card at RiteAid?

No, +UPs cannot be used to buy gift cards (that said the last time I tried the register will accept them if the cashier is game or uninformed).

lydiachang said:   prabbit said:   I thought Lowes doesn't allow you to use their giftcard to purchase a giftcard to another store.

This is a Discover branded GC that looks like a Discover credit card. I successfully used it to buy Home Depot GC's at a local Home Depot.

Thank you

Being able to use it at Sears is pretty cool. They've got a bunch of GCs.

Is this still available or is it expired? I was going to
try and go down today - June 19th....
Thanks,
Denise

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014