• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
T-Mobile offers its refurbished T-Mobile Rocket 3.0 4G Laptop Stick with a $15 T-Mobile Refill Card for $19.99 with free shipping.
Even w/o the refill card, it's $60 off list.
This USB modem features HSPA+ speeds up to 42Mbps, microSD card slot, changeable covers, and more.

Text

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile coupons that earn Up to $75.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Rocket 4G Laptop Stick
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
The $15 refill is good for a week or 300 MB of data (whichever comes first).
Data rates are here
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please say "Data refill card" in the title.

Thanks.

Done

The $15 refill is good for a week or 300 MB of data (whichever comes first).
Data rates are here

Just FYI, this was $10 for the refurb stick + $15 refill card a few weeks ago.

Yuyak said:   Just FYI, this was $10 for the refurb stick + $15 refill card a few weeks ago.

Did you post it here?

ezwrighter said:   Yuyak said:   Just FYI, this was $10 for the refurb stick + $15 refill card a few weeks ago.

Did you post it here?
I didn't, but someone else did: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1196630/

Yuyak said:   Just FYI, this was $10 for the refurb stick + $15 refill card a few weeks ago.

If only we had a time machine....

I think these are different devices, I am stuck at how to get it activated. I needed something to use for two days and bought this and don't know how to use it. Dongle is installed but what next ?

Guys I am just curious do them mifi devices come up with battery indicators? I know the verizon one does, but I am not coughing up the dough for that

davneil said:   I think these are different devices, I am stuck at how to get it activated. I needed something to use for two days and bought this and don't know how to use it. Dongle is installed but what next ?
(I bought the previous T-Mobile Jet 2.0 deal.)

Once the dongle is connected, it automatically installs Windows drivers and then runs the setup for webConnect Manager. After installation and rebooting, you can then connect to the T-Mobile broadband network using webConnect Manager.

At this point, you can use your web browser to visit www.t-mobile.com to activate the device online. Or you can call T-Mo's prepaid dept. to activate by phone. I was having a technical issue so I went with the phone agent (who wasn't able to handle the tech issue).

Upon activation, you'll have a "phone number" that you'll use to create a management account at My-TMobile.com . After you've selected and paid for a prepaid plan, you'll be able to use the service until the plan expires or you've reached the hard cap.

For those who need a monthly pass, the best thing to do is to first add $10 to the account (by credit card), and then use the free refill card to top off the account balance to $25. $25/month gets you the 1.5 GB plan which is fine for general non-video streaming use. (They do offer some higher tiers as well.)

How difficult is it to get an unlock code for this device (provided that you are already a T-Mobile prepaid user)?

If you have a phone with the $30/5G data plan and you put it in this device for occasional use, will T-Mobile care? 5G should be 5G, but I've heard some carriers (at&t) get cranky if the IMEI doesn't match the phone type used for the account. Does anyone have experience with T-Mobile's stance on this?

from what i have read here, your phone sim will not work on this.
T-Mobile has some way of checking and blocks it.

NEDeals said:   If you have a phone with the $30/5G data plan and you put it in this device for occasional use, will T-Mobile care? 5G should be 5G, but I've heard some carriers (at&t) get cranky if the IMEI doesn't match the phone type used for the account. Does anyone have experience with T-Mobile's stance on this?

Can this be used with HP touch =pad through micro-usb dongle

StinkPot said:   Can this be used with HP touch =pad through micro-usb dongle

Why would you bump an expired deal? This was almost 90 days old?!?!?!?

Wouldn't it have been better to call T-Mobile and ask your question, or JFGI?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014