Voting History
rated:
Link for Promotion and details:
http://www.vinesse.com/bbrzhp0612b/

Special Offer for Best Buy® Reward Zone® Members:
These 6 exceptional wines for just $41.94
Plus 1¢ shipping — a savings of $69!

Join American Cellars Wine Club today and enjoy 6 bottles of hand-selected
wine Red selections include an extraordinary Russian River Valley Pinot Noir, a fruity and earthly Austrailian Cabernet-Merlot blend and a food-friendly California Cabernet Sauvignon with flavors of mint and cherry.

Your whites are just as exceptional — a California Chardonnay brimming with toast and flavors of apple, a medium-bodied and delicious California Cuvee and a delicious and food-friendly California Sauvignon Blanc with flavors of kiwi and lime.

This introductory half case is yours for just $41.94 plus 1¢ shipping —
you save $69!

Terms and Conditions:
http://www.vinesse.com/bbrzhp0612b/tc.cfm?src=bbrzhp0612b

Member Summary

Wine
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Lame - only got 180 points for my 2nd/3rd shipments...time to give these guys a call. <sigh>

midiman (Oct. 18, 2012 @ 3:56p) |

This sounds like a great deal too

HiLine (Oct. 18, 2012 @ 4:27p) |

FYI - calling them is a really nice experience. They are quick and easy. She told me the remainder of my points would po... (more)

midiman (Oct. 18, 2012 @ 4:37p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

sorta seems too good to be true...then again BB is over priced and so $40 in RZ credit is like having $25 on Amazon...but still not a bad deal!

Just remember to call and cancel in 30 days to avoid $69/mth fee!

cnvrtble98 said:   sorta seems too good to be true...then again BB is over priced and so $40 in RZ credit is like having $25 on Amazon...but still not a bad deal!
A. It is good and it is true. Check out SD as members there have used this offer more than once, and the wine is decent.
B. BB is overpriced depending on what you're buying and when you're buying it. Almost every week Amazon is matching Best Buy's prices for new release movies because they've been beating them for over a year now. And video games; Amazon doesn't even come close.

pigtail111 said:   Just remember to call and cancel in 30 days to avoid $69/mth fee!
Sorry but you're thinking of a different wine club. There is no monthly fee. You pay per bottle per shipment, which you control how many bottles and how ofter then shipments are delivered. You can choose either a 4, 6, 8, or 12 bottle plan (red, white, or both) shipped at 4, 6, or 12 times a year. If you join to receive the 1st 6 bottles for $42 and the $40 RZ coupons you have more than enough time to cancel before receiving another shipment, providing you chose to not have them shipped every month.

just signed up, waiting for my confirmation... thanks op

Second shipment gets you an additional 3000 points ($60 BB dollars). I changed it to a 3 bottle plan for my second shipment. I figure even at $15 / bottle which is what they claim is the high end of average costs I will come out ahead by $15 on the second shipment... and 3 bottles of wine!

Before I sign up, can anyone speak to the quality of the wines they send you?

Will not ship to Texas. Boo hoo! Excellent deal though!

Valid in the following states only:

AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL,
GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA,
MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE,
NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI,
SC, TN, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY

nomonies said:   Second shipment gets you an additional 3000 points ($60 BB dollars). I changed it to a 3 bottle plan for my second shipment. I figure even at $15 / bottle which is what they claim is the high end of average costs I will come out ahead by $15 on the second shipment... and 3 bottles of wine!

How did you change from 6 to 3 bottles?

Nevermind -- I entered my account this morning and the option to select a different number of bottles was there.

So to clarify (sorry I'm a bit slow today):
- $41.95 gets me $40 worth of BB credit + 6 bottles of wine
- Additional $45 (for the 2nd shipment) gets me $60 worth of BB credit + 3 bottles of wine?

So basically, even if the wine is complete utter crap, I can get $100 worth of BB credit for $86.95?

renuraja said:   Will not ship to Texas. Boo hoo! Excellent deal though!

Valid in the following states only:

AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL,
GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA,
MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE,
NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI,
SC, TN, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY

People over at SD said that even though TX is not listed they will still ship there. Try signing up and it should take your address.

Yuyak said:   So to clarify (sorry I'm a bit slow today):
- Additional $45 (for the 2nd shipment) gets me $60 worth of BB credit + 3 bottles of wine?

So basically, even if the wine is complete utter crap, I can get $100 worth of BB credit for $86.95?

The way I understand it:
The second shipment is not a clarified price. $45 is a guess. They may throw on a shipping charge and / or the wine prices may be different, but yes- you get the jest of it.

nomonies said:   Yuyak said:   So to clarify (sorry I'm a bit slow today):

The way I understand it:
The second shipment is not a clarified price. $45 is a guess. They may throw on a shipping charge and / or the wine prices may be different, but yes- you get the jest of it.

Shipping costs are fairly high:

# Bottles Ordered Standard S&H

1 $16.00
2 $16.00
3 - 4 $19.00
5 - 6 $23.00
7 - 12 $32.00

How do you change your bottle plan? Call them?

Kev

If you would rather get United Mileage award miles instead of Best Buy Reward certificates, here is a signup link.
That's what i will do, as i am 2,000 miles short from redeeming my miles for an iPad. this will get me there

http://www.vinesse.com/ualgemmp0612/

Bonus: Get 2,000 award miles with your first wine club shipment
Extra Bonus: Get another 3,000 award miles with your second wine club shipment

and If you have a Chase-issued MileagePlus credit card
http://www.vinesse.com/ualelem0312a/index.cfm?src=ualelem0312a
Bonus: Get 2,500 award miles with your first wine club shipment
Extra Bonus: Get another 4,000 award miles with your second wine club shipment

CRKev said:   How do you change your bottle plan? Call them?

Kev

After you sign up the option is on the main webpage. It will say Wine Preference, Bottle Plan, and Frequency. Click on Update to the right of each to change them.

Raven69 said:   CRKev said:   How do you change your bottle plan? Call them?

Kev

After you sign up the option is on the main webpage. It will say Wine Preference, Bottle Plan, and Frequency. Click on Update to the right of each to change them.

I looked at that, but I couldn't change the bottle plan. I guess I'll have to call them.

Kev

CRKev said:   Raven69 said:   CRKev said:   How do you change your bottle plan? Call them?

Kev

I looked at that, but I couldn't change the bottle plan. I guess I'll have to call them.

Kev

Try again -- the option wasn't available immediately.

poppagene said:   CRKev said:   Raven69 said:   CRKev said:   How do you change your bottle plan? Call them?

Kev

Kev

Try again -- the option wasn't available immediately.

Thanks! That was it.

Kev

Wine.. Best Buy.. Am I failing to see the connection?

Apparently mine has shipped but there's no tracking number and I didn't get one by email. It requires an adult signature too. It would be nice to know when to expect the thing.

Check back, they put up a tracking number for my shipment. I received it a couple of days ago.

After still no tracking I did the live chat and asked about it. Instead of the 4-5 business day delivery to the midwest, it will be 12-14 (refrigerated truck), no tracking number until the shipment hits my state. 12-14 days means I'll be on vacation, ouch.

I received my first shipment and my wife said the wine was hot. It was delivered via UPS and it's been 100 degrees. I called and they said it's shipped to the state line in a refrigerated truck and then given to UPS. Makes no sense to me.

My second shipment of 3 bottles shipped for a grand total of $70.49!! I will cancel after this one. If it weren't for RZ points, I would never do this.

Kev

CRKev said:   I received my first shipment and my wife said the wine was hot. It was delivered via UPS and it's been 100 degrees. I called and they said it's shipped to the state line in a refrigerated truck and then given to UPS. Makes no sense to me.

My second shipment of 3 bottles shipped for a grand total of $70.49!! I will cancel after this one. If it weren't for RZ points, I would never do this.

Kev

Mine was the same - HOT. Not sure if I will do another shipment or not.

I really doubt the whole refrigerated truck story. There was nothing to indicate that it ever happened. My tracking info begins on July 3 which is the day I enquired about my shipment, that is the day my credit card was charged too. Not June 28, which is supposedly the day they say they shipped in the refrigerated truck.

I just signed up and my trial has shipped. For those who don't know - its 2,000 points for the first shipment (enrollment), 3,000 for the second shipment, and if you do a third shipment, you get a 6-piece wine tote bag.

The terms say "Must be an active wine club member for at least 21 days to receive enrollment bonus points."

My question - if I change the frequency to 4 times a year and the number of bottles to three, will I still get the 2nd and 3rd shipment bonuses?

Also - how do you change what wines you are sent for the 2nd and 3rd shipments? Do they always just pick them for you?

Joined on 6/30 and received my $40 RZ coupon on 7/13. The points never appeared on the Vinesse website but were still posted to my RZ account.

Seems like a good deal, I'm in. Green for OP!

Hope I can use RZ points to buy gift cards, that's about all I buy from Best Buy anymore...

Raven69 said:   Joined on 6/30 and received my $40 RZ coupon on 7/13. The points never appeared on the Vinesse website but were still posted to my RZ account.

Really? I joined on June 21 and am still waiting.

cnvrtble98 said:   sorta seems too good to be true...then again BB is over priced and so $40 in RZ credit is like having $25 on Amazon...but still not a bad deal!

you can always just use the $40 to buy Amazon GCs at Best Buy

nomonies said:   Raven69 said:   Joined on 6/30 and received my $40 RZ coupon on 7/13. The points never appeared on the Vinesse website but were still posted to my RZ account.

Really? I joined on June 21 and am still waiting.

If you read ravens messages to this thread, raven must have joined well before 6/30/12 so there's likely some kind of misinformation in the post on getting the rewards.

Insane delivery time! Ordered Monday, attempted delivery Wednesday! Unfortunately delivery requires signature and I wasn't home.

Got mine today - they do come "hot" or at least too warm to drink out of the box. We threw the Pinot Noir into the fridge for about 30min and its delicious!

midiman said:   Got mine today - they do come "hot" or at least too warm to drink out of the box. We threw the Pinot Noir into the fridge for about 30min and its delicious!

Agreed re Pinot Noir-it's really good!

When I go to "My Account" under recent history, in the "Help" column it says "Contact Support". Is this just if I need help with the order or are they asking me to contact support? (Does everyone have this under this column?) I ask because I joined Monday evening and don't have anything under Status, Ship Date or Track. Thanks for any info.

radiation said:   When I go to "My Account" under recent history, in the "Help" column it says "Contact Support". Is this just if I need help with the order or are they asking me to contact support? (Does everyone have this under this column?) I ask because I joined Monday evening and don't have anything under Status, Ship Date or Track. Thanks for any info.

The contact support link is there for anyone having issues corncerning their orders. It's there for me and I have already received my first shipment.

poppagene said:   radiation said:   When I go to "My Account" under recent history, in the "Help" column it says "Contact Support". Is this just if I need help with the order or are they asking me to contact support? (Does everyone have this under this column?) I ask because I joined Monday evening and don't have anything under Status, Ship Date or Track. Thanks for any info.

The contact support link is there for anyone having issues corncerning their orders. It's there for me and I have already received my first shipment.

Thanks for responding. That's what I figured but started to wonder when ppl are reporting getting their first shipments so fast and I don't have a ship date or status or tracking info.

My question again is how exactly the 2nd/3rd shipments work. Do I just wait for them to pick them and send them? I've changed my shipments to once a month, but only three, not six. Will I still get the rewards?

And FYI - you can use rewards towards buying a gift card. I do that all the time. I've been using the Bet Buy Rewards for a long long time. Its the only credit cards I use and has become my entertainment fund! That said, I've found recently that I get twice the amount back via my Amazon/Chase rewards for restaurants, gas, and groceries (0.5% vs 1%), even with silver status. But I also prefer going to Best Buy than Amazon for gear, so its a toss up between the two cards now.

Can rewardzone certificates be used to buy Amazon/Kindle gift cards from best buy?

Skipping 41 Messages...
FYI - calling them is a really nice experience. They are quick and easy. She told me the remainder of my points would post either tomorrow or next Friday. Apparently the 180 points thing is normal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014