• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
couponhed said:   Can rewardzone certificates be used to buy Amazon/Kindle gift cards from best buy?
Yes

Guess what just showed up in my email?!
Title: "Congrats, enjoy your $40 reward certificate"

I joined on June 30, my RZ points posted today (July 20).

nomonies said:   Guess what just showed up in my email?!
Title: "Congrats, enjoy your $40 reward certificate"

I joined on June 30, my RZ points posted today (July 20).

I joined on June 21 and my RZ points posted today as well.

Ditto, posted today. Thanks again OP!

poppagene said:   nomonies said:   Raven69 said:   Joined on 6/30 and received my $40 RZ coupon on 7/13. The points never appeared on the Vinesse website but were still posted to my RZ account.

Really? I joined on June 21 and am still waiting.

If you read ravens messages to this thread, raven must have joined well before 6/30/12 so there's likely some kind of misinformation in the post on getting the rewards.

Sorry, I joined on 6/20, not 6/30.

We're sorry, but we are not currently accepting American Cellars Wine Club« members in Georgia.

I'm in. We need to buy a new TV. I assume I can only do it once, but is it spouse-able?

goinggreen said:   I'm in. We need to buy a new TV. I assume I can only do it once, but is it spouse-able?

If you can convince your wife that 6 bottles of wine are in fact a television then I suppose it will work.

Argh! Guess I should have paid closer attention. I joined mid July by clicking through my rewardzone offers page (where it is still today advertised). Now I see in the terms and conditions: "This offer is valid on enrollments between 2/23/2012 and 6/30/2012" That will teach me to pay closer attention. (I should have perked up as soon as I read Best Buy was involved)

The terms and conditions that I see from the link in this thread is:

This offer is valid on enrollments between 6/1/2012 and 8/2/2012. Maybe you joined through a different link.

mogulman said:   The terms and conditions that I see from the link in this thread is:

This offer is valid on enrollments between 6/1/2012 and 8/2/2012. Maybe you joined through a different link.

Thanks for the info. I signed up from the "program partners" link on the myrewardzone site. Just checked again after reading your post and it still reads 6/30/12. Not sure why they are different but at least now I feel like I have a chance of getting the bonus points. thanks again.

Anyone else (who joined within the offer time period) having trouble getting their points?

Turned out great. I joined on 7/16 (took 10 days to get six hot bottles of wine) and received my rewardzone bonus on 8/10. Points never showed up on Vinesse and actually I never saw the points on rewardzone. They were automatically converted to $40 certificate (that may be a setting in the rewardzone preferences though).

I joined on 7/20. Got the initial bottles of wine. I signed up for the extra 4. They are scheduled to ship today.

When can I cancel? I'm assuming I have to wait for all the RZ points. I haven't gotten any yet.

Can I delay the 3rd shipment with no consequences?

my last last shipment is $70 for $60 in RZ + wine. Not bad, but not as good a deal as the first shipment.

Confused - only got 2000 bonus points for my first shipment. How are you guys getting 4000? Was that a different offer?

And another thing - the terms clearly state that bottles are valued at $12-$15. I changed my plan from six to three bottles, and my second shipment is $73 for three bottles. Last I checked, $15x3 = $45.

So assuming I get 3000 points back for the second order, that means I've spent $117.94 ($44.05 for the first six bottles, $73.89 for the second three bottles) and have gotten 5000 points back ($50) - yeah, I suppose $67.94 for nine bottles ain't too shabby. That said, there were two in the first shipment that we did not like at all - the sangiovese and one of the whites.

I believe 250 points = $5 Best Buy reward certificate

radiation said:   I believe 250 points = $5 Best Buy reward certificate

Whoops - right you are! Was mixing it up with my Amazon rewards card.

Signed up July 19, just got my certificate in my email. Thanks op!

When I canceled, they gave me a $10 off $50 valid for 7 days. If anyone can use it pm me.

midiman said:   Confused - only got 2000 bonus points for my first shipment. How are you guys getting 4000? Was that a different offer?

And another thing - the terms clearly state that bottles are valued at $12-$15. I changed my plan from six to three bottles, and my second shipment is $73 for three bottles. Last I checked, $15x3 = $45.

So assuming I get 3000 points back for the second order, that means I've spent $117.94 ($44.05 for the first six bottles, $73.89 for the second three bottles) and have gotten 5000 points back ($50) - yeah, I suppose $67.94 for nine bottles ain't too shabby. That said, there were two in the first shipment that we did not like at all - the sangiovese and one of the whites.

I got 2000 too. However, 250 points = $5. So, the 2000 points are worth $40 which is what was advertised. The funny thing is, I only was able to print a $25 certificate for 1250 points and my balance shoes 7, so the 750 points are unaccounted for - I just contacted Reward Zone customer service.

midiman said:   Confused - only got 2000 bonus points for my first shipment. How are you guys getting 4000? Was that a different offer?

Same. ~$70 for the second shipment. Not happy, but then again, they're charging $20 for shipping on top of the 3 x $12-15 which is actually 3 x $17. Plus they've called me like a dozen times in the two months for more promotional offers, despite me saying no. Actually thought I might try them out for a little longer, was pretty happy with the first shipment - but no, shady and won't leave me alone, done.

I received my second shipment less than 3 weeks after the 1st. And I haven't received my reward points. I want out of this - any advice??

goinggreen said:   I received my second shipment less than 3 weeks after the 1st. And I haven't received my reward points. I want out of this - any advice??

For me, it was as simple as clicking the "cancel service" button that was prominently displayed on one of the main pages, possibly the my account page.

Thanks! Will I be able to return the shipment to them and get my money back (I assume they have charged my credit card)? Will I owe a fortune in shipping charges, both for them shipping to me and me shipping back?

After my first shipment arrived, I called to get more information on the status of my points and future shipments. Within a few days, I received my $40 BB rewards and was told that the second shipment would get me 3,000 pts ($60) no matter how many bottles I ordered. Is this not what everyone else is experiencing? Sounds like a great deal to me!

I was not happy that shipment 2 came so quickly after shipment 1 which was shipped on 7/27. I only had time to sample one bottle and wasn't expecting the second shipment until a month had passed, also thought there might be some warning in advance. Guess it pays to thoroughly read the T&C's. I contacted the company via chat and was offered a 50% credit on shipment 2, which I accepted. I'm thinking about cancelling because I don't want to be receiving things automatically.

I got my 2nd shipment last week. Already got points for the 1st shipment.

I delayed my 3rd shipment until Oct. There was a link on my account that let me delay it.

Hoping I get my second round of points soon so I can cancel.

I am being charged $76.xx for my second shipment of 3 $15 bottles. Shipping is supposed to be $19, and there is no tax. Something does not add up.

FatMember said:   I am being charged $76.xx for my second shipment of 3 $15 bottles. Shipping is supposed to be $19, and there is no tax. Something does not add up.

There's also a $2.50 residential delivery surcharge, but even then it doesn't add up. I was charged $70.49 for a 3 bottle shipment. I'd like to know what kind of math they're using too. I don't know where my receipt is....

Yep, same story all over the place. Still haven't received my BB rewards for the second shipment either. What gives? This place is about to get a really angry phone call.

Hmmm, wheels turning...

...maybe I'll get a little drunk on their wine first, THEN make that phone call. HA! That'll show 'em.

Called customer service re: 2nd shipment and corresponding 6000 reward zone points - they advised that it will be posted to my account on September 21. Hope you guys get the same.

Don't do this deal (Rip-off). I followed this thread and opted for the 3 bottle shipment for the 2nd order.
1st order was $41.95 as advertised. Bottles were left at the door in 100 degree weather.
2nd order (3 bottles) I was charged $76.27 WTF? so I called customer service. They informed me the three bottles cost me a total of $48 and change. I said the invoice shows $15 per bottle, how is it $3 plus? CSV said "good question, I don't know". Shipping charges was $20, then there's my local tax = $76.27
$20 for shipping 3 bottles of wine? Mystery charges of $3 plus?

I cancelled immediately.

UPDATE:
When I put the 3 bottles in the 'shopping cart' - total charge was $68 instead of $76
I called 2nd time to inquire why the difference, CSV said I shouldn't have been charged $76, apologized and credited me 1/2 the charge.

Mastawoo said:   Called customer service re: 2nd shipment and corresponding 6000 reward zone points - they advised that it will be posted to my account on September 21. Hope you guys get the same.

Did you get your points? Mine haven't appeared yet, will try to remember to call them tomorrow. I really dislike this company, really, no email support? Is this 1980?

Finally got my 2nd set of points yesterday. Promptly cancelled the wine service.

I called about the overcharge and missing points. They refunded the overcharge and promised the points by some date (not looking it up now). You can bet I'll cancel as soon as they post. I wonder how many people either don't notice the pricing and points issues or how many don't bother to do anything about it? It seems the company banks on that.

I still don't have points. Calling again. They said they'd post by last Friday (week and a half ago). Come on, man. Time to start flaming.

I just used the chat feature with an agent since I'm due for my second shipment. The prices including shipping & handling were as follows:

3 bottles: $67.99
4 bottles: $83.99
6 bottles: $112.99
8 bottles: $146.97
12 bottles: $193.99

That's pretty steep. I also mail order wine from another company. Their shipping for 3 bottle starts at $16 and goes up a few bucks only for each additional bottle, so this club's shipping isn't that far off, but this is still very expensive compared to what I can get in a store for less than $10 a bottle.

I'm opting for the 3 bottle plan and canceling after I get my second shipment Reward Zone points. I'm just reminding myself after the reward zone points it's like $10 for 3 bottles.

Lame - only got 180 points for my 2nd/3rd shipments...time to give these guys a call. <sigh>

borisr said:   If you would rather get United Mileage award miles instead of Best Buy Reward certificates, here is a signup link.
That's what i will do, as i am 2,000 miles short from redeeming my miles for an iPad. this will get me there

http://www.vinesse.com/ualgemmp0612/

Bonus: Get 2,000 award miles with your first wine club shipment
Extra Bonus: Get another 3,000 award miles with your second wine club shipment

and If you have a Chase-issued MileagePlus credit card
http://www.vinesse.com/ualelem0312a/index.cfm?src=ualelem0312a
Bonus: Get 2,500 award miles with your first wine club shipment
Extra Bonus: Get another 4,000 award miles with your second wine club shipment

This sounds like a great deal too

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014